Get more things done with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 for Mac it is not just for your Windows Office, it’s for Mac too.
They say that it is difficult to get out of your comfort zone but why make it difficult when you can have it easy for yourself? With the Office Home and Student 2016 for Mac, you have a software which helps you get rid of cumbersome steps to make your document accessible to both Office and Mac operating systems.
Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student for Mac comes with the following features:
- Make the cloud system work for you with the help of OneDrive and view not only folders in your default but also folders and files you have shared right in the same dialog box. Thus, it makes working together very simple as you can simply start your task by opening a file or folder in OneDrive instead of searching it through other folders.
- Here’s another beauty, you can open or save your document into your Mac using the On My Mac button.
- You will be thankful when you discover that the AutoCorrect feature in Word for Mac has been restored which was lost in the predecessor Microsoft Office 2013 for Mac version.
The same AutoCorrect feature is found in Excel through the Excel Spell Check Dialog box. There are also several improvements with regards to Excel 2016 for Mac which include the following:
- MS Office Home and Student 2016 for Mac now has an improved ribbon that uses the same Tabs as Excel 2013.
- Control shortcuts are enabled, saving you time and energy.
- It now has a new equation editor where you can choose from common equations formula or create a new one by simply dragging and dropping functions and terms.
Now, on to your presentation, and here’s what PowerPoint for Mac can do for you:
- It features a tidier and easier on the eyes ribbon that is similar to the Windows version.
- It has a presenter view where you can show slide notes with timer and also thumbnails in order to have an idea what is the next slide to be shown.
- Slide transition can work properly on both Windows and Mac with new animation task pane so you can see tools like Timing, Smart Art, and Effect Options.
When it comes to security and sharing features, you can find it easily as it is located in the title bar of each Office 2016 Home and Student for Mac application. Just click on the “head plus” icon and invite other people through email to view your attached document either in its original file format or PDF format. With the Rights Manage feature, your documents and emails are secured as you can restrict people’s privileges to implement company policies when accessing documents.
How about OneNote for Mac? It still the same as the older version but simpler. Some features include viewing custom tags even if you will not use it.