Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Datacenter is your best operating system support if you want innovative features and superior access to your company's strengths and peripherals.
The best feature of Windows Server 2008 Datacenter is its ability to help users upgrade their system from the older version to this current operating system. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Other interesting and amazing features are:
- Virtualization is the core of data centers today. It helps extremely reduce operational inefficiencies and power consumption as well as maximize your infrastructure and increase the effective use of hardware and aids in server availability improvement.
- Management of Services - Windows Server 2008 Datacenterwill help you reduce activities and time spent on managing and developing your virtual data center because of its improved management components and iterative daily task administration.
- Web Administration has Web Windows Server 2008 Datacenter which provides users with the ability to give rich web-based experiences effectively and efficiently, coupled with enhanced monitoring and tracking as well as administration and development of application or tools which will aid in minimizing infrastructure expenses.
- Remote Server Manager allows users to add more functions, features, and administer the server from a single source. With this latest edition, users can access remote servers in one network and manage daily administrative tasks.
- Scalability and Reliability is all about increasing your workloads with less resource to exploit on server computers.
- Clustering is where you cluster app server and file app server for
You might think that you just need 800 x 600 resolution with your computer monitor for this operating system to work effectively; well, you are correct but it helps to know other basic requirements before you download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Datacenter. It includes the following:
- Hard Drive: Minimum of 10 GB and a maximum of 40 GB for available hard disk space
- Memory: RAM requirement is fine with 512 MB but better if you have 2 GB
- Processors: A 2 GHz processor is better but a 1 GHz processor will do