Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise is a reliable tool when you want cost-effective tools for very critical work or business tasks. This server is embedded with innovative features that make it easy for mobile associates of your organization to access your online and offline resources.
If you want progress for your business and its operations, you will definitely achieve your objectives through various features of the Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise.
The cost-efficiency provided by the virtualization feature allows companies to extremely cut down operational activities and power utilization. Specifically:
- Improved in different components to create very dynamic data centers which include enhanced management, simplified strategies for deployment, increased performance and access, and migration features.
- Remote Desktop Services where users can build the most powerful access experience in any deployment situation. Embedded with VDI or Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, a centralized delivery design for desktop that allows Windows and other computers to operate and manage virtual desktops on a single and centralized server.
Reliability and Scalability that complements even large workload sizes with several new and updated available features which include increased CPU performance, specifically the following:
- Enhanced solutions storage
- Improved Intranet resources protection
- Accelerated componentization of the operating system
- CPU architecture improvement
- Superior scalability and performance for different services and applications
Improving your Web Application Platform where numerous improvements make the Win Server 2008 R2 Enterprise very powerful ever. Tools included are Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5 and bigger support for .NET using the Server Core where you can expect the following:
- Minimized efforts to support and administer web-based support applications
- Reduced troubleshooting activities and support
- File transfer improvements
- Able to increase the functionality of features
- Heightened Pool Security Application
- Higher .NET Support
Power and Streamlining Management Improvement where MS Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise will help minimize activities that will reduce physical and virtual creation of environments that involves monitoring, development, and specifically the following:
- Power management and consumption improvement
- File Services administration enhancement
- Remote supervision upgrade
- Identity management development
- Lessened activities for administrative work that are performed interactively
- Compliance to established SOP and best practices improvements
Make Windows 7 work better as:
- It will simplify the connectivity of remote operations through the Direct Access feature.
- Enhanced branch offices performance
- More power management efficiency
- Improvement with desktop virtual integration
- Secure remote connectivity for public and private computers
- More protection for removable drivers
- Better prevention of data use
Windows Server 2008 is available in different editions. Here are the basic requirements you should take note of before you download Server 2008 R2 Enterprise:
- Processors: 1 GHz for x86 processors or 1.4 GHz for x64 processors
- Memory: minimum of 512 MB and a maximum of 2 GB
- Hard Drive: Minimum 10 GB free space on the hard disk and maximum of 40 GB
- Make your move right now and enhance your server and network capacity when you buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise.