Windows 10 Pro Edition 64 Bit
- Be more creative and productive with 3D tools, cross-device experiences, and more.
- Connect to your school, business, or a corporate network via the cloud with Azure Active Directory
- Get built-in protection from security threats at no extra cost with BitLocker, Windows Defender Antivirus, and more.
Get a friend and a business partner at the same with the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64 bit!
Windows 10 Pro Edition comes with familiar and new features that let you have a very engaging tool to help you deal with work or personal digital processes whether at home or in your office.
- Enjoy familiar features like Domain joined BitLocker, Group Policy Management, Remote Desktop, Direct Access, and Business Store for Windows 10.
- Ask questions with Cortana, your personal digital assistant, and relieve some of your worries with meeting deadlines or reminding you about unfinished tasks.
- Get used to Microsoft Edge, the new default browser available with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition (and home version), embedded with familiar tab functions and view.
- Search for new apps with the Windows Store on your desktop.
- Expanded Start menu: The familiar Start menu is back, providing quick, one-click access to the functions and files that people use most, and also a new space to personalize with favorite apps, programs, people, and websites.
- Apps that run in Windows: Apps from the Windows Store now open in the same format that desktop programs do. They can be resized and moved around, and they have title bars at the top, allowing users to maximize, minimize, and close with a click.
- Snap enhancements: Have up to four apps snapped on the same screen with a new quadrant layout. Windows will also show other apps and programs running for additional snapping, and even make smart suggestions about filling available screen space with other open apps.
- New task view button: The new task view button on the taskbar enables one view for all open apps and files, allowing for quick switching and one-touch access to any desktops the user creates.
- Multiple desktops: Instead of too many apps and files overlapping on a single desktop, it's easy to create, and switch between, distinct desktops for different purposes and projects, whether for work, personal use, or both.
Make your digital partner work and ensure that these requirements are present in your computer system prior to your Windows 10 Pro download:
- Memory: RAM – 1 GB for this 64 bit system
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available hard disk space
- CPU: 1 GHZ or faster