Keep projects coming for you with the help of the tried and tested for years Microsoft Project Standard 2010.
Project Standard 2010 is designed to simplify work by automating different tasks of creating and tracking projects or plans. With that, you can delegate activities, arrange resources, and create a proper time schedule so people and resources are always there when you need them and no time is wasted.
With Microsoft Project 2010 Standard, you will are entitled to built-in features guaranteed to increase efficiency when it comes to task management in order to gain better control over project management. Here are more specific features to expect:
The Ribbon: This is the first thing that you will observe as you no longer see traditional toolbars and menu which are now replaced with this function. Worry no more about commands as the ribbon makes everything organized logically in groups for easier access. You can also customize it and create your own grouping based on your preferences and the required ease of use.
The Backstage: It is almost the same as the File menu in versions that are older than Project 2010 Standard. It is used when you want to open, save, or print your projects. You can also use this feature to manage your Project Server links and connections or check out publish projects.
Newer and better viewing options have been added to assist you for clarity when you track team projects and how each member performs. This software can help you and team members see the whole picture and assess if resources are properly appropriated. Included in this specified enhancement are these:
- The team planner is a scheduling tool that lets you view and interact with other people's schedules.
- MS Project Standard 2010 is easy to customize; thus, you can always manipulate how project progress is viewed; quickly add more columns by clicking Add New Column at the right end of the sheet area.
- A Timeline View where you can create a simple timeline for your plan and schedule, look into details of your visuals to determine flaws or differences and create an impact upon your audience when you reach them through email, a presentation, or any type of document that you share.
- With a newer user interface you get to acquire the following benefits from MS Project 2010 Standard:
- With its simple and intuitive Microsoft Fluent UI (user interface) feature, you work more efficiently.
- Powerful features like contextual menu and task-oriented tabs so it is easier to get started and deliver results.
- Power and flexibility at its best as the new interface and features offer more control and flexibility in terms of functions. You can create plans and schedules that are really suitable for your projects. Work between general and specific data for a more specific approach to your project or you can just simply attach notes or reminders when it is needed or available.
- Quick Resource Management where you can alert team members of schedules, issues, and concerns, and resolve the conflict together.
- Better collaborative efforts as collaboration tools are embedded in different Office Suite applications when you download Microsoft Project Standard 2010 download and provides the user with performance improvements that are attractive to the eyes as it is compatible with 64-bit system.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 with R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Vista
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 2.5 GB free space
- Computer Processor: 700 GHz
- Graphics: DirectX 10 and 64 MB video memory
- Display: 1024x576 resolution
- Other: Internet connection