Creativity. Choice. Artistic expression. These are the pillars of a great presentation. However, they are often afterthoughts in presentation apps. Sure, you get decent variety from nearly all tools out there that help you with your slideshows. But how much is enough when your goal is to create a stunning presentation without overcomplicating the whole process and losing yourself in it?
PowerPoint 2016 answers that question by offering the most abundant package of effects, designs, visual aids, and impressive interface features. What’s more, it does that without sacrificing the signature characteristics that contributed to its immense popularity - simplicity, and efficiency in the creation process.
The essence of PowerPoint has always been a focus on tradition and ease of use, but constant innovation in the presentation tools themselves. The 2016 version of this world-famous presentation app supports that objective in all aspects, making it the ultimate in presentation software and a must-have for the presenter who seeks quality and practicality.
- Create, edit, collaborate, and effectively share your ideas in a visually compelling way, using shapes and animations.
- Use the new Presenter view to see notes accompanying your slides and preview the upcoming slide on a second screen.
- Review or edit your presentation with your colleagues while maintaining the version history.
- PowerPoint 2016 adds contextual suggestions based on the content you add to slides using Smart design suggestions.
- Computer or Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 8 or later, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 Display resolution
- Graphics:DirectX 10 graphics card
- Additional System Requirements: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Microsoft account required.