Even though PowerPoint was initially designed with businesses in mind, it has grown to be more than just a presentation software for marketing purposes. PowerPoint is estimated to have 500 million users worldwide, as it provides a versatile set of tools for both business and home use to a large audience.
Go with the best on the market and make your presentations organized, pleasing, vivid and crisp with PowerPoint 2019. Let your creativity and ideas become reality without having to spend endless hours trying to figure out complex applications. PowerPoint is easy to use, yet allows for the creation of professional and good looking presentations even if you’re a beginner.
The use of the word “slideshow” may get you the wrong idea of what PowerPoint is capable of. You can create way more than just bullet points, photos, and scrolling your words across the screen. Make engaging and visually interesting presentations to break down complex topics in a dynamic and animated environment. You can also use PowerPoint for making photo albums to showcase a story, or even make quizzes, animations, a Digital or Multimedia resume, and much more.
PowerPoint 2019 is a profoundly imaginative and flexible program that can guarantee you a great user experience whether you're showing your work before potential investors, during a lecture, or just presenting your ideas to your colleagues. Powerpoint includes a dozen of tools for you to utilize. Enhance your abilities and enable yourself to convey your message effectively. These tools and features are just as innovative as they are easy to use.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Hard Disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Computer or Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core