What Is Microsoft Publisher 2019 Open License?
Microsoft Publisher is a leading desktop design product from Microsoft. With Publisher, users can create professional flyers, brochures, menus, catalogs, and more. Publisher 2019 brings all the features you’re used to if you’ve used Publisher in the past, along with new templates, improved inking features for touch users, and advanced cloud integration and sharing features.
Publisher 2019 has advanced tools and features to make designing and creating any project a breeze from start to finish. Do professional book layout, create business cards, placemats, placards, newsletters, and more with master pages, templates, and a range of built-in graphics and text features. Advanced layout features give you total control over your publications.
It’s not only home users that can put Publisher 2019 to good use. It provides a way for companies and organizations to reduce the cost of graphic design, eliminating the need for hiring a professional that works with advanced image editing software. Create your own flyers, business cards, graphs, booklets, brochures, and advertising material in Publisher 2019.
Create top-tier design materials for you or your company. Publisher 2019 is famous for its easy-to-use interface that allows you to design professionally even if you’re an entry-level user. The design capabilities of other applications in the Microsoft Office suite fall short compared to Project 2019. Utilizing Publisher 2019 can save you thousands of dollars a year in advertising and designing costs. The new tools and features in Publisher 2019 give you the ability to create precise documents for your home projects, for advertising and other materials for your business.
What is an Open License?
Microsoft allows users to purchase their software with many different licensing options. The Open Licensing Program allows users to choose to have an Open License, primarily designed for businesses with between 2 and 250 computers on board. If you're a business owner that prefers to pay-as-you-go, this is definitely the license for you. You may choose to purchase Licenses, Upgrades (Windows Desktop OS), License with Software Assurance, and Software Assurance.
An Open License offers perpetual licenses and is a two-year-long program. It's definitely one of the most affordable options if you're working with a smaller organization. You can read more about the Open License terms and benefits by reading this post on the Microsoft Developer Network.
Why Buy Microsoft Publisher 2019 Open License?
Anyone who works in design can vouch for how easy to use Publisher 2019 is. There are no complicated procedures to get started with your design, and every tool is accessible straight from the Ribbon on top of the screen. What Publisher really shines in is that the software is incredibly user-friendly and doesn’t require any prior knowledge about graphic design. Anyone with minimal knowledge can pick up the application and begin designing. Let your creativity flow and start working with not a penny spent on training and expensive software subscriptions.
Create unique, professional-looking publications. What you make with Publisher 2019 is entirely up to you, the limit is nothing but your imagination. You’re able to make just about anything - flyers, cards, invitations, calendars, newsletters, the list goes on.
Need some inspiration? Publisher 2019 has got your back. With the hundreds of templates built-in, there’s a solution for just about any event you need to quickly set up for. Templates are available in various different categories, some more specific than others. This is to make sure you always find what you're looking for, or at least something similar to it. It doesn't matter if you need to make a wedding invitation or a flyer for a graduation party, you'll surely find a template to help you get started.
The features of Publisher 2019 don’t stop when you’re done designing. When saving your design, you can be sure that it’ll save and print pixel perfectly, meaning that everyone will always perceive your work the way it was meant to be. The easy sharing and saving options make it possible to send files in an email, save it to the cloud, and even use industry-standard non-editable formats.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Publisher 2019 Open License.
- Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Browser The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details
- .NET version Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
- Other Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
- Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.