Microsoft Outlook 2016 takes your professional or personal email to a whole new level. The email program features fantastic authoring, automatic saving, and expert management tools that ensure you'll never get bogged down by an overflowing inbox ever again. The enhanced interface is clear and easy to use, with a message preview feature and other handy tools that make it easy to sort, search, and prioritize your communications. A built-in side-by-side calendar tool makes scheduling meetings and planning your day easier than ever.
It's hard to choose the best feature of Outlook 2016. Those that work as part of a team appreciate the OneDrive connectivity that allows you to collaborate on attachments in real-time. For those that need to always be connected, Outlook 2016 has an add-on that can be left open while you work so you never miss a message. You can also use icons in your messages, import events to your calendar directly from emails and highlight recipients in email messages, event invites, and more.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) x86/x64-Bit Processor [with SSE2]
- Operating System: Windows 7 (or higher); Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (for 32-Bit); 2 GB RAM (for 64-Bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3GB
- Display: 1024 x 768 Resolutions
- Graphics: DirectX 10 Graphics Card
- Other Key Requirements: Approved Microsoft Account and a Secure Internet Connection