Microsoft Exchange Server 2019
Microsoft Exchange Server is Microsoft’s mail and calendar server. It works with Windows Server operating systems. Exchange Server 2019 delivers improved security and performance. Now it includes new administration and management capabilities, making it the most powerful mail and calendar server yet. Your company can manage emails, communications, and events with confidence and new features, enhancements, and tools to make the job easier.
Key feature highlights of Exchange Server 2019 include:
- Better Security: Includes support for installing Exchange Server 2019 onto Windows Server Core. Exchange Server 2019 installed on Windows Server 2019 Core is the most secure platform for Exchange. The security of your company communications is better than ever.
- Better Performance: Exchange Server takes full advantage of the larger core, memory packed systems Successfully run Exchange Server with up to 48 processor cores and 256GB of RAM. Improved performance means your company can work better, faster, and with less hassle.
- Re-Engineered Bing Technology: Better Bing technology for faster, better results. Search indexes now in the database. Improved search means more reliable search results too. In Exchange 2019, a search is taken to another level entirely.
- More Storage Options: Tiered storage, read/write capability. This new storage system is designed for more efficient storage and better management capabilities.
- New Calendar features: New “Do Not Forward” and “Simplified Calendar Sharing from Office 365 to On-Premises Exchange” plus improved admin features that let admin manage user events.
- Improved Large Database Performance: Exchange Server 2019 gives you an optional SSD-based cache option to increase performance for large databases. A better way to manage information and storage.
Microsoft Exchange 2019’s new features give you improved productivity, expanded security, and data loss prevention with added sensitive information types available. Enhanced auditing offers better reporting and integration with third-party apps. The Exchange trusted architecture allows you to plan and scale tasks as required. Email inboxes include intelligent features and improved search capabilities. There is no better way to manage your communications than with Microsoft Exchange 2019. Keep all company emails, calendars, and communications in a central location. Better integration with Office 365 makes Exchange gives you more power and advanced capabilities.
- Memory: 512 MB ECC supported Memory Modules 800 MB for VM Installations, post-installation, reduce RAM to 512 MB.
- Disk Controller: Needs to be a PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller. ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE is not supported for either boot, page, or data.
- Hard Disk: For Core installation, a minimum Disk Space of 32 GB is required. An additional 4 GB is necessary for GUI installation.
- Computer or Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor, Quad-Core Recommended for production systems. Support for security features like NX Bit and DEP (Data Execution Prevention). The processor should support CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchWNeeds. Needs to Support EPT or NPT (Second Level Address Translation)