Simplify complex information by creating professional diagrams in just a few clicks.
The new Microsoft Visio has:
- Features designed to make it easier to create diagrams including quicker access to frequently used tools, new and updated shapes, and stencils, and improved and expanded themes and effects.
- Tools to make teamwork simpler, such as the ability to work together on the same diagram at the same time and improved commenting?in both Visio and Visio Services.
- Improved touch support, including for Windows 8 and Visio Services in the new Microsoft SharePoint.
- Options to make your diagrams more dynamic by linking shapes to real-time data, with an expanded set of supported sources.
- The ability to share your diagrams with others through a browser (even if they don't have Visio installed) through Microsoft Office 365 or SharePoint.
- Support for updated diagramming standards, including Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0.
- Memory: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk: 2.0GB available HDD
- Computer Processor: 1 GHz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card
- Display: 1024x576 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC
Note: Touch features require a touch-enabled Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC