- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Get more things done with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 for Mac it is not just for your Windows Office, it’s for Mac too.
They say that it is difficult to get out of your comfort zone but why make it difficult when you can have it easy for yourself? With the Office Home and Student 2016 for Mac, you have software that helps you eliminate cumbersome steps to make your document accessible to both Office and Mac operating systems.
Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student for Mac comes with the following features:
- Make the cloud system work for you with the help of OneDrive and view not only folders in your default but also folders and files you have shared right in the same dialog box. Thus, it makes working together very simple as you can simply start your task by opening a file or folder in OneDrive instead of searching it through other folders.
- Here’s another beauty, you can open or save your document to your Mac using the On My Mac button.
- You will be thankful when you discover that the AutoCorrect feature in Word for Mac has been restored which was lost in the predecessor Microsoft Office 2013 for Mac version.
The same AutoCorrect feature is found in Excel through the Excel Spell Check Dialog box. There are also several improvements with regard to Excel 2016 for Mac which include the following:
- MS Office Home and Student 2016 for Mac now has an improved ribbon that uses the same Tabs as Excel 2013.
- Control shortcuts are enabled, saving you time and energy.
- It now has a new equation editor where you can choose from common equations formulas or create a new one by simply dragging and dropping functions and terms.
Now, on to your presentation, and here’s what PowerPoint for Mac can do for you:
- It features a tidier and easier-on-the-eyes ribbon that is similar to the Windows version.
- It has a presenter view where you can show slide notes with a timer and also thumbnails in order to have an idea of what is the next slide to be shown.
- Slide transition can work properly on both Windows and Mac with a new animation task pane so you can see tools like Timing, Smart Art, and Effect Options.
When it comes to security and sharing features, you can find it easily as it is located in the title bar of each Office 2016 Home and Student for Mac application. Just click on the “head plus” icon and invite other people through email to view your attached document either in its original file format or PDF format. With the Rights Manage feature, your documents and emails are secured as you can restrict people’s privileges to implement company policies when accessing documents.
How about OneNote for Mac? It is still the same as the older version but simpler. Some features include viewing custom tags even if you will not use them.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Exceptional Customer Support
Exceptional Customer Support. Great product at a fabulous price. Third time purchasing from Softwaredepot, and have been impressed with the whole experience each time. Thank you!.
Sally C-L 12/01/2024
I received an upgraded product and received a discount on it. Very happy with the customer service.
Barb Schnitzler 12/01/2024
Very easy to install
Very easy to install.No problems at all.
Morcombe Transport 12/01/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.