- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac is Windows for Mac. More power for you when working with both Mac and Windows.
Whether you download Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac for your business or for personal pleasure, there’s no better place to buy this product than from us. We offer the best prices in Australia!
What do you have when you own the latest Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business for Mac edition? You get a system designed for personal and business use which works for both Mac and PC. You are also entitled to explore and exploit its many useful features like:
- Outlook for Mac 2016 provides tools like a calendar, schedules, to-do lists, and contact applications. And there’s more, you can condense very long emails into a single subject to free some space on your inbox using the Conversation tool. With the help of the .PST feature, you can move your email from Windows to Outlook for Mac and consolidate all your inbox emails, whether personal or from the office, into one folder with a unifying inbox.
- With Word for Mac, you can create, edit, and share very professional-looking compositions and documents using the latest enhanced tools for reviewing, editing, and sharing. With its new Design Tab, you have quick access to important features, and with the Smart Lookup tool, you can show relevant content gathered from the web and embed it within your Word document directly.
- Online sharing with Excel files is now possible with Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac. Create, organize, analyze, and manage all your charts and data; then save, edit, and share it online. Do not worry, as Excel for Mac will offer the setup, style, and design, so you have more focus on data input. You also get more help with Excel tools like Formula Builder, Slicers, and ToolPak, so you can create charts and tables faster and have more time dealing with insights and visualization of data and information.
- Create compelling and visually attractive presentations with PowerPoint. You can show ideas effectively using new slide transitions embedded with an enhanced Animation task pane or Reorder Objects so you can regroup different layers of photos, text, and graphics inside your documents.
- OneDrive feature lets you utilize cloud and online storage, so it becomes easier for you to access your content, files, and images from any source at any point in this planet for as long as there is an Internet connection. With that, you can work on documents, and files, among others, using a PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone and automatically synchronize all your devices.
- Office Online is a feature available with Office 2016 Home and Business for Mac to let you synchronize Office files into your OneDrive account to access Office and OneNote files from your PC or Mac. With the help of OneNote, you can send documents, web pages, and notes to your organized notebook and add notations. In other words, this is your digital note-taking application and organizer.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
The software was available promptly
The software was available promptly, and when I had a problem activating it, the problem was also solved quickly.
Price was good
Price was good, checkout was easy but you're spamming me with offers. Youre likely to be sent to junk soon.
Murray DROVER 10/27/2023
Some download problems but sorted by
Some download problems but sorted by "Paul" - many thanks.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.