Support your ever-growing business needs with the newest available Microsoft Windows Server 2022. This cloud-compatible server operating system is the best solution when looking for an environment that can handle current workloads. Utilize innovative features, better security, and the latest technologies to take your business to the next level.
If your organizations’ workstations organization are networked, you likely depend on network server software to perform certain functions, such as file and print sharing. To access this server software legally, you need a Client Access License (CAL).
What is a User CAL? A CAL is not a software product; rather, it is a license that gives a user the right to access the services of the server. A single-user CAL is for one person to use to access multiple workstations.
With the Windows Server 2022 User CAL, you need to purchase a CAL for every user. Users will use the CAL to access the server to use services such as file storage or printing, regardless of the number of devices they use for that access.
Purchasing a User CAL might make more sense if your company's employees need to have roaming access to the corporate network. This can help your access the networking using multiple devices, or from unknown devices, or if you simply have more devices than users in your organization.
Optimized for physical or minimally virtualized server environments, businesses of all sizes are able to find something in Windows Server 2022. Especially with a plethora of different editions and versions available, you can get your money's worth by looking into what features you need in your server.
Take advantage of the improved security and reduce the risk of data loss by a large percentage. Advances were made to ensure your server stays secure from viruses and other malware threats. Multiple layers of protection work to protect you even if unwanted software gets into your system.
Windows Server 2022’s licensing model includes both Cores and CALs. Every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and RDS CAL in order to be able to access the licensed server.
- Includes 1 (One) User CAL
- Supports 1 Local User / 1 Concurrent Local Connection per User License, Unlimited Non-Concurrent Devices per User License
- Licensed for Personal and Commercial Use
- Manage cloud-ready workloads and make your business more flexible and usable.
- Different deployment options enhance your availability and reduce resource usage. Choose between Server Core and Desktop Experience to maximize your resources according to your needs.
- Increased security for your entire server, including virtual machines. Features such as Windows Defender protection, shielded VMs, and encryption for containers ensure no threats present harm to your system.
- Use Azure for storage, server backups, and site recovery. Additionally, you can utilize the Azure active directory to further enhance your server.
- Analyze your server data both locally or through predictive analytics with System Insights. The machine-learning model is capable of providing useful details and allows you to gain a better understanding of your system.
- Enjoy reduced network traffic and smooth video playback with the improved graphics processing unit virtualization technologies.
- Build highly available and scalable storage solutions for all your server and business needs.