Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student edition is designed for users who are students or those who own small businesses. This particular version boasts of the usual basic features present with the Microsoft Office suite such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. So if you are looking for just the basic office application suite for your daily needs or minimal work or school tasks, then MS Office Home and Student 2010 is the best choice
These are the features to expect with Office 2010 Home and Student:
- MS Word 2010 has never been better with its new interface which includes tools that are for particular document styles like blogs, academic papers, or letters just to name a few.
- The interface of MS Word 2010 can be described as more dynamic in which the program responds to the structure and look of the document so it can suggest actions that a user will find helpful.
- Users can now easily create their own documents, spreadsheets, and the like since an Office Home and Student 2010 download comes with useful templates and enabled image downloads.
- OneNote is included in this edition which lets users store and organize any form of information or data. OneNote is the perfect application for students when taking down notes.
- Memory: At least 512 MB RAM for graphics features and other advanced functionality; Another 1 GB RAM or more for OneNote Audio Search; Additional 1 GB RAM or more for grammar and contextual spelling features
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above Operating System
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Computer Processor: 2 GHz processor or faster for better performance especially for certain features
- Display: 1024 x 576 screen resolution
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 graphics card with at least 64 MB video memory