You have no items in your shopping cart.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
Rely upon a tried and tested program for your personal and school needs through Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013. Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student with codename Office 15 is one of many versions of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite for Windows powered computers.
Office Home and Student 2013 includes user interface updates, extended file format support and also support for touch. MS Office 2013 comes in 12 varying editions and the MS Office Home and Student 2013 is the most suitable for home users as well as students. This edition contains the core apps of the productivity suite such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. It also contains more exciting features. Some of which are as follows:
· Better user interface which is optimised for pen, keyboard or touch-screen display.
· Office 2013 Home and Student also comes with 7GB online storage which can be used to secure access to any of the user’s documents anywhere.
· Word 2013 is considered by many as the best version there is. With this, users can create documents that are professional looking and can also open/edit a PDF documents.
· The Read Mode is best for on-screen reading while the Object Zoom can help users zoom in easily on tables, images and charts.
· OneNote 2013 allows users to take notes easily and even access them conveniently. This feature is similar to a digital notebook which can hold users’ notes, media, pictures or web pages. All files or documents saved on the OneNote 2013 app can be accessed from any computer or smartphone with Internet connection.
Here are basic requirements for eligibility to a Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 download:
- Windows 7 or newer versions
- At least 1 GHZ processor with SSE2 support
- 2GB RAM
- At least 3GB hard disk space available
- 1024 x 576 screen resolution
Other requirements may also be needed such as Internet connection or additional hardware for advanced features to work prior to a Office Home and Student 2013 download.