You have no items in your shopping cart.
Are you looking for an operating system packed with essential features ideal for home computers? Look no further with the Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit.
Be captivated and activated with it as it is packed with features and apps with home consumers in mind. Here are some of the notable features of the Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit:
· Help you perform either small or big tasks as it offers familiar and popular features compatible with your existing PC’s , tablets, and even 2-in-1 computer systems.
· Be contented with what Cortana, your personal digital assistant can do for you like managing your schedules for example.
· Enjoy new browsing experience with Microsoft Edge, a Windows 10 Home Edition browser; also works with the Pro versions.
· Appreciate work continuity through Continuum apps which makes it easier for you to switch from a computer to tablet or shift to touch enabled devices and continue working on the same task, file, or document from one compatible device to another.
· More secured logging in with Windows Hello and feel like trekking to the future with iris, fingerprint, or face recognition log in.
· Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition comes with the usual but enhanced apps like Photos, Calendar, Maps, and Mail.
· Level up your gaming experience with an Xbox feature embedded with Xbox live community and share gameplay with others.
Don’t be intimidated with regards to hardware specifications as the requirements are very minimal for a Windows 10 64 bit download eligibility:
· Ensure that you have the latest operating system like Windows 7 or 8.1 for example.
· Computer system must have 1GHz processor or faster.
· RAM requirement is 2 GB for this 64 bit system.
· HDD requirement is pegged at 20 GB for this 64bit system.
Shop through our software depot for the best Windows 10 download Australia experience! We offer unbeatable prices and employ the friendliest support.
What Edition Suits Me Better?
|Home Edition||Pro Edition|
|1 Installation||1 Installation|
|Continuum for Phones|
|Start Menu and Live Tiles|
|Voice, pen, touch, and gesture|
|Mobile Device Management|
|Supports ends October 14th 2025|
Office XP 2002
Not compatible, Except Windows Compatibility Center website showed several products as being compatible, such as Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 SP3, Version 11, and Microsoft Office IME 2003, Version 9.
Support ends October 10th 2017
Support ends October 13th 2020
Compatible. Except for Office Starter 2010
Support ends April 11th 2023
Support ends October 14th 2025
Not compatible. The objective of Office 365 is for the end user to always install the automatic upgrade to the newest version when notified. Microsoft says "For the experience, use the latest version of any operating system".