If you want easy to use operating system and feel like a computer geek, Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition is the one for you.
Here’s what you can avail of when you download Windows 10 Home Edition:
· Ready to use apps in the start menu so you can engage them immediately.
· It starts up, fires up, and resumes very quickly that you begin to work as soon as possible and finish your tasks sooner.
· No need to upgrade your hardware and software as this OS works with the version installed on your computer right now.
· Comes with Microsoft Edge, a Windows 10 Home Edition download exclusive browser which promises a better browsing experience for you.
· You can type inputs directly on a web page and share them immediately to your team.
· Feel the excitement of working with Cortana, your personal digital assistant so you can act immediately on your schedules for example.
· Create virtual desktops or snap up four applications in a single working space and see them all at once.
Here are hardware specifications your device must fulfill before you buy Windows 10 Home Edition:
· You need at least 1 GHz processor.
· It requires 1GB RAM for the Windows 10 Home Edition 32-bit version.
· Your computer should have at least 16GB available disk space on your hard disk.
Buy Windows 10 Australia version through our shop today and feel like a pro with this latest operating system from Microsoft.
What Edition Suits Me Better?
|Home Edition||Pro Edition|
|1 Installation||1 Installation|
|Continuum for Phones|
|Start Menu and Live Tiles|
|Voice, pen, touch, and gesture|
|Mobile Device Management|
|Supports ends October 14th 2025|
Office XP 2002
Not compatible, Except Windows Compatibility Center website showed several products as being compatible, such as Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 SP3, Version 11, and Microsoft Office IME 2003, Version 9.
Support ends October 10th 2017
Support ends October 13th 2020
Compatible. Except for Office Starter 2010
Support ends April 11th 2023
Support ends October 14th 2025
Not compatible. The objective of Office 365 is for the end user to always install the automatic upgrade to the newest version when notified. Microsoft says "For the experience, use the latest version of any operating system".