You have no items in your shopping cart.
Get more things done with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016.
It really matters when you have the best tool for business as well as personal activities. This is what the Office Professional Plus 2016 is made for. This product offers excellent embedded features that will make things easy for you. You can create and visualise your ideas very quickly and share results not just to your friends but to your professional colleagues as well.
Let us start sharing the list of benefits by typing what you want to do using the Tell Me What feature instead of digging your scene into the Help button. You will be amazed that this option will both help you and tell you what to do with the help query. Even more amazing is that this advantage is available in all Office 2016 Professional Plus applications except for OneNote.
The next thing that you will definitely love to discover is the fact that it is full of colours and the default theme describes you how colourful it is. Word has a blue background, Outlook is highlighted by a lighter blue, PowerPoint has an orange backdrop, Excel is with its familiar green color, and OneNote is glaring with purple.
If you want better visuals, not only with PowerPoint but also with the rest of the Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus suite, then this is the right one for you. You can enjoy better ways to show your ideas, present and organise data, and deliver compelling presentations with new charts like, Pareto, Waterfall, Treemap, Whisker, Sunburst, Histogram, and Box.
Collaboration is not collaboration at all if not completed in real time. This is how it works with every Office Professional Plus 2016 download. Your team now becomes more productive and you can immediately view what other members are performing in any of your shared or co-authored Office files. Moreover, you can also share it via Cloud services using OneDrive folder or a SharePoint access. With that, you can invite other team members or relevant people to view or edit the file. If your team member doesn’t have Office Suite installed on their desktop, he or she can use the Free Office Online feature of this software.
Here are more new Office 2016 Professional Plus download features that will make many differences for you:
· Excel – Power Query availability which is a 2013 and 2010 feature. With that, you now have better business intelligence feature for data analysis. Excel 2016 offers an improved forecasting feature which includes exponential smoothening with your data for better approximations of trends. Excel 2016 is now built-in with 3D Maps or Power Map application for use in geospatial data.
· PowerPoint 2016 now records your screen with new screen casting feature so you can capture any part of your screen and embed it in any direction into your slide or presentation with just one click.
· Resolve slide conflict with the Conflict Resolution feature where you can track changes you made or with your collaborator.
· With Outlook 2016, you have a smart email management tool that lets you remove low priority message and read important ones first.
· Faster file attachment; thus, email transactions become a speedier process.
It makes sense indeed to upgrade in order to work anytime and anywhere you want. You do not need radical change for your computer system for a Microsoft Office'> 2016 Professional Plus download. Just see to it that the following are installed:
· Basic processing requirement – 1 GHz or faster, x86 or x64 bit processors packed with SSE2
· Required OS (Operating System) – Windows 7 or later editions such as 8, 8.1, and 10, Windows Server 2008 with R2, and Windows Server 2012
· RAM requirements – 1 GB for 32bit and 2 GB for 64 bit
· HDD requirement – minimum of 3 GB available hard disk space
Don’t delay and grab your own Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 download copy in order to get the best of both personal and professional Office suite use.