You have no items in your shopping cart.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student edition is designed for users who are students or those who own small businesses. This particular version boasts of the usual basic features present with the Microsoft Office suite such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. So if you are looking for just the basic office application suite for your daily needs or minimal work or school tasks, then MS Office Home and Student 2010 is the best choice.
These are the features to expect with Office 2010 Home and Student:
· MS Word 2010 has never been better with its new interface which includes tools that are for particular document styles like blogs, academic papers or letters just to name a few.
· The interface of MS Word 2010 can be described as more dynamic in which the program responds to the structure and look of the document so it can suggest actions that a user will find helpful.
· Users can now easily create their own documents, spreadsheets and the like since an Office Home and Student 2010 download comes with useful templates and enabled image downloads.
· OneNote is included in this edition which lets users store and organise any form of information or data. OneNote is the perfect application for students when taking down notes.
An Office 2010 Home and Student download requires that your system fulfills the following requirements:
· At least 500 MHz processor
· 2 GHz processor or faster for better performance especially for certain features
· At least 512 MB RAM for graphics features and other advanced functionality
· Another 1 GB RAM or more for OneNote Audio Search
· Additional 1 GB RAM or more for grammar and contextual spelling features
· 3.0 GB available hard disk space
· DirectX 9.0 graphics card with at least 64 MB video memory
· Added system requirements may be needed for users to experience the full functionality of this Office suite.
Grab this chance now and experience the power of a Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student download!