- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Dive into the mainstream market with Windows Server 2012 Foundation!
Comes with complex management tools made easy for small businesses
More than just conventional and integrative – it’s revolutionary for low-end users with a grand vision.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation is equipped with the following features and specifications:
- Network Policy and Access Services: Limited to 50 RRAS connections and 10 IAS connections
- Remote Desktop Services limited to 50 Remote Desktop Service connections
- Active Directory Certificate Services limited to Certificate Authorities only
- Active Directory Domain Services: Must be root of forest and domain
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- File Sharing is limited to 1 standalone DFS root
- Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Distribution is limited to OEM only
- Windows Deployment Services
- Print and Document Services
- Best Practices Analyzer
- Windows PowerShell
- Memory Limit: 32GB
- Limited to 15 users
- Application Server
- Server Manager
- UDDI Services
- DHCP Server
- DNS Server
- Fax Server
In summary, a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation download brings you the following advantages:
- With complex management tools designed for expansion ventures
- Robust Storage Spaces – on and off-site storage made available
- An easy-to-use dashboard management console
- Active Directory has mainstream functionality like other high-end versions.
- Memory: 512MB
- OS Drive: 480GB SSD RAID 1 or better
- Hard Disk: 32 GB
- Computer Processor: 1.4GHZ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1650
- Memory Limit: 4TB
- Processor Chip Limit: 1
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.