- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Standard is your right link from virtual to reality and vice versa. This is the best network server when building your business by starting small but eventually becoming big.
The Windows Server 2008 Standard edition is considered an entry-level and is appropriate for small businesses and organizations. But don’t let the “entry-level” tag fool you as it is still packed with very useful features such as the following:
- Server Manager: The only place to be when managing server needs. It’s ready to use on a regular basis and provides a user interface for management of installed tools like Application Server, Active Directory Domain Service, DHCP Server, DNS Server, Terminal Services, Device Manager, File Service, WMI Control, Windows Firewall, Event Viewer, and among others including Windows Server Backup. Each component has dedicated pages where you can access relevant information to fix problems, get more details, and access to other important tools.
- Server Core: A new easy to follow a command-line based tool that is designed to minimize the use of the server surface as less as possible when you download Server 2008 Standard.
- BitLocker Encryption (Full Drive): Protect your data from being lost or stolen on an easy to retrieve file location. This is a valuable tool as hackers will not be able to penetrate the system’s hard drive.
- IP Address Management: This is an IP address manager and at the same time a network discovery as well as a dynamic and static address allocator, DHCP and DNS monitoring tool, and network auditing capability also. With this tool, IP address management is more than keeping records of transactions but at time a saving feature that will reduce some of your to-do things regarding IP management.
- Read-Only Domain Controller: This will allow the administration to configure databases as read-only domain controller (RODC) replication with two -directions instead of unitary direction. This is important when your company or organization has branches or remote location and are connected to your main domain. Thus, you have a protective armor if you have very weak remote servers with every Windows Server 2008 Standard download.
- Dynamic Access Control: This feature will help you create another layer of protective measure to your files like creating a rule to limit file access to certain groups of people or members of departments or sections.
As an entry-level, Win Server 2008 Standard is only available in 64-bit system and other basic requirements are as follows:
- Memory: RAM – needs at least 32 GB on x64 based servers and 4GB of x86 based servers
- Processors: Processors – 4 core processors
It provides a maximum of 250 connections on Remote Access and 250 connections of Terminal Services.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.