Windows Server 2019 User/Device Cals
Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition is the newest Windows server. It allows users to change existing applications into cloud-ready solutions and to help developers create new ones with cloud-based applications that support C#, Java, Node.js, and Python; it also targets Microsoft Cloud platform infrastructure that supports Hyper-V compute clusters and Scale-Out File Server clusters.
Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition has more advanced security features, powerful tools for better productivity, and connectivity. Windows Server 2019 with user/device CALs lets you rely less on the IT department with its user-friendly tools that let you manage workflow more efficiently. Windows Server 2019 user/device CALs let you purchase only the licenses you need for a specific number of users or devices. This can save smaller companies money and keep your company on a budget.
- Better security reduces risk to your company with multiple layers of protection.
- Deployment options increase availability and reduce resource usage with the Nano Server.
- Built-in containers let you manage Windows Server and Hyper-V containers.
- Cost-efficient storage helps you build scalable software-defined storage at greatly reduced costs. This helps keep your company running at optimal levels.
- Software-defined networking automates processes with cloud efficiency.
Windows Server 2019 With Enhanced Security, Productivity, and Connectivity
- Trusted secure boot
- Windows Defender protection
- Shielded virtual machines
- Host Guardian Services
- Enhanced containers
- Storage spaces direct
- Hyper-V availability on Nano Server
- Stretch clusters
- Encrypted virtual machines and containers
- Azure backup, storage, and site recovery
- Azure active directory
- Operations manager suite
Windows Server 2019 Standard with core licensing is a great way to save time and cut down on costs and departmental demands while running a powerful server that lets you get more done with reduced labor. New security features and tools in Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition let you run your business better. The core license option lets you license by core, regardless of the size of your company.
Windows Server 2019 is the best on the market for advanced security, productivity, and connectivity. In today’s challenging business world, you need a server that won’t let you down. Windows Server 2019 is that server.