- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Windows Server 2022 Standard is the latest and most advanced Windows server for your business. With new security features like secured-core, this mainstream server can defend against ever-evolving threats with more flexibility than before.
With its use of cloud capabilities such as Azure, there’s no need to compromise on tasks when you have other options. This release brings a powerful variety of opportunities for managing hardware and application access with improved VM management, an enhanced event viewer, and many others in Windows Admin Center.
Looking for more? The new Windows Server 2022 includes significant improvements to Windows OS containers including smaller image sizes that save time downloading, while still being just as powerful with a simplified network policy in place.
Windows Server 2022 is the latest version of Microsoft's cloud-ready operating system. It comes with technologies that make it easier for you to migrate your workloads when you're ready. Plus, this plan offers a budget-friendly option so you can save money while still running the programs and applications your business depends on every day.
Windows Server 2022 Standard is the new leading server operating system, and it has several unique features that will make your business thrive. Not only does Windows Server 2022 offer fast performance as a reliable workhorse for all types of businesses, but also offers specific benefits to industries, too.
Here are some of the key features you’ll get instant access to upon purchasing and installing the new Windows Server 2022 operating system:
- Better scalability. A physical server can now have 48 TB of RAM, 64 sockets with 2048 Logical Processors (cores), and Hyperthreaded cores for up to 12TB of memory per VM! This provides great benefits for companies that need large VMs to run large databases.
- Improved Windows Admin Center. Now, the Windows Admin Center has the ability to report on how Secured-core features are enabled and which ones can be activated. It can also provide access where necessary, so you can enable a feature if it is not already active.
- Rebootless patching. Windows Server 2022 brings rebootless patching, which allows patches to be applied without requiring a restart. This improves uptime and reduces the need for maintenance windows during updates.
- Trusted Platform Module. TPM provides storage for security data, such as your Bitlocker keys. It works with Secure Boot to ensure that all boot software (UEFI firmware and EFI applications) haven't been overturned by a rootkit.
- Virtualization-based security. VBS is a new technique that helps to keep your server safe from attacks. Credential Guard protects passwords and other sensitive information, and Hypervisor-protected code integrity makes sure that your computer systems are safe.
- Memory protection. The new Control Flow Guard protects your server against malicious applications corrupting the memory of legitimate programs. Additionally, Boot Direct Memory Access (DMA) protection stops attacks against Bitlocker and other security technologies that rely on storing data in memory while the system is running.
- More security enhancements. There are even more of the latest security functions that you can find on Windows Server 2022, including TLS 1.3 being enabled by default across your servers.
- Better Storage Migration Service. Enhancements to Storage Migration Service in Windows Server 2022 make it easier for admins to migrate storage from more source locations.
The new Windows Server 2022 operating system requires a minimum amount of resources to function efficiently. To run this server OS properly, having more than the minimum requirements will ensure that your device is set up correctly for scalability.
- Processor: Minimum 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor compatible with the x64 instruction set is required. The processor must support security features like DEP and NX Bit.
- Memory (RAM): The minimum requirement for your server’s RAM is a total of 512MB. ECC (Error Correcting Code) must be included.
- Disk space: You require at least 32GB of available hard disk space to install Windows Server 2022 Standard. The installation of the GUI will require an additional 4GB of space.
- Network adapters: The network adapters on your computer should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI Express compatible.
- Other requirements:
- You need to have a UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
- A Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is required to use certain features of Windows Server 2022 such as BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- A graphics device and monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is necessary for this product.
- A keyboard and a mouse (or other compatible pointing devices) are required.
- If you plan on installing Windows Server 2022 via disk media, your PC should have a DVD drive.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.