- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Windows Server 2022 Standard is the latest and most advanced Windows server for your business. With new security features like secured-core, this mainstream server can defend against ever-evolving threats with more flexibility than before.
With its use of cloud capabilities such as Azure, there’s no need to compromise on tasks when you have other options. This release brings a powerful variety of opportunities for managing hardware and application access with improved VM management, an enhanced event viewer, and many others in Windows Admin Center.
Looking for more? The new Windows Server 2022 includes significant improvements to Windows OS containers including smaller image sizes that save time downloading, while still being just as powerful with a simplified network policy in place.
Windows Server 2022 is the latest version of Microsoft's cloud-ready operating system. It comes with technologies that make it easier for you to migrate your workloads when you're ready. Plus, this plan offers a budget-friendly option so you can save money while still running the programs and applications your business depends on every day.
Windows Server 2022 Standard is the new leading server operating system, and it has several unique features that will make your business thrive. Not only does Windows Server 2022 offer fast performance as a reliable workhorse for all types of businesses, but also offers specific benefits to industries, too.
Here are some of the key features you’ll get instant access to upon purchasing and installing the new Windows Server 2022 operating system:
- Better scalability. A physical server can now have 48 TB of RAM, 64 sockets with 2048 Logical Processors (cores), and Hyperthreaded cores for up to 12TB of memory per VM! This provides great benefits for companies that need large VMs to run large databases.
- Improved Windows Admin Center. Now, the Windows Admin Center has the ability to report on how Secured-core features are enabled and which ones can be activated. It can also provide access where necessary, so you can enable a feature if it is not already active.
- Rebootless patching. Windows Server 2022 brings rebootless patching, which allows patches to be applied without requiring a restart. This improves uptime and reduces the need for maintenance windows during updates.
- Trusted Platform Module. TPM provides storage for security data, such as your Bitlocker keys. It works with Secure Boot to ensure that all boot software (UEFI firmware and EFI applications) haven't been overturned by a rootkit.
- Virtualization-based security. VBS is a new technique that helps to keep your server safe from attacks. Credential Guard protects passwords and other sensitive information, and Hypervisor-protected code integrity makes sure that your computer systems are safe.
- Memory protection. The new Control Flow Guard protects your server against malicious applications corrupting the memory of legitimate programs. Additionally, Boot Direct Memory Access (DMA) protection stops attacks against Bitlocker and other security technologies that rely on storing data in memory while the system is running.
- More security enhancements. There are even more of the latest security functions that you can find on Windows Server 2022, including TLS 1.3 being enabled by default across your servers.
- Better Storage Migration Service. Enhancements to Storage Migration Service in Windows Server 2022 make it easier for admins to migrate storage from more source locations.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Easy to download. Thanks a lot.
Lynette Platt 09/01/2023
Thanks again, as I needed a solution to installation at the time that was met and completed without complaint.Recognising product that you need and t a very comparable price that I could afford.
Daniel was incredibly helpful
Daniel, at SoftwareDepot was incredibly helpful to me in resolving some activation issues I was having given that I use an older iMac. I would highly recommend working with Daniel. Job well done.
Tony M. 08/30/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.