- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Windows Server was here before you knew it, now it's there when you need it the most. The latest Windows Server 2022 Datacenter edition is available for purchase with the most powerful features.
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter is the latest and most advanced Windows server for your business. Easily keep up with these ever-evolving threats with our new security features like secured-core; never worry about cyberthreats again!
Microsoft has made it easier to install and manage VMs in the new Datacenter edition, centered around making your virtual machines better. Whether you want to minimize downtime or take advantage of the benefits of the cloud – Windows Server 2022 Datacenter is just what you need.
Windows Server 2020 Datacenter offers you great new features including Application Guard that protects your Virtual Machines against exploits by malware without modifying code. It also comes with the essential cloud-ready application platform and security solution for your applications. Make future updates quick, painless, and unnoticeable to end-users.
The new Windows Server 2022 Datacenter operating system comes with several unique features that will help your business thrive. You can access many of these benefits by purchasing and installing the Azure Edition, which helps you stay up to date on updates while minimizing downtime.
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter will ensure your business will thrive. Here are just some of the many benefits you’ll get when using this new server operating system:
- Better scalability. A physical server can now have 48 TB of RAM, 64 sockets with 2048 Logical Processors (cores), and Hyperthreaded cores for up to 12TB of memory per VM! This provides great benefits for companies that need large VMs to run large databases.
- SMB over QUIC. SMB 3.1.1 protocol in Windows Server 2022 Datacenter and supported Windows clients over QUIC instead of TCP to securely access data from edge file servers running in Azure.
- Nested virtualization. With the new support for AMD processors now available, you can create virtual machines with Hyper-V inside of them. This is called a nested hypervisor and it gives more options to choose from when deciding on what hardware works best in your environment.
- Improved Windows Admin Center. Now, the Windows Admin Center has the ability to report on how Secured-core features are enabled and which ones can be activated. It can also provide access where necessary, so you can enable a feature if it is not already active.
- Azure Automanage hotpatch. With Hotpatch, Azure customers can now install updates without a reboot. With this new Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Edition feature, it's easy to keep servers updated and secure with minimal downtime.
- Trusted Platform Module. TPM provides storage for security data, such as your Bitlocker keys. It works with Secure Boot to ensure that all boot software (UEFI firmware and EFI applications) haven't been overturned by a rootkit.
- Azure Arc. Azure Arc enabled Windows Servers to get access to a management experience designed to be consistent with how you manage native Azure VMs. When a hybrid machine is connected to Azure, it becomes a connected machine and is treated as a resource in Azure.
Better Storage Migration Service. Enhancements to Storage Migration Service in Windows Server 2022 Datacenter makes it easier for admins to migrate storage from more source locations.
The new Windows Server 2022 operating system requires a minimum amount of resources to function efficiently. To run this server OS properly, having more than the minimum requirements will ensure that your device is set up correctly for scalability.
- Processor: Minimum 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor compatible with the x64 instruction set is required. The processor must support security features like DEP and NX Bit.
- Memory (RAM): The minimum requirement for your server’s RAM is a total of 512MB. ECC (Error Correcting Code) must be included.
- Disk space: You require at least 32GB of available hard disk space to install Windows Server 2022 Datacenter. The installation of the GUI will require an additional 4GB of space.
- Network adapters: The network adapters on your computer should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI Express compatible.
- Other requirements:
- You need to have a UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
- A Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is required to use certain features of Windows Server 2022 such as BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- A graphics device and monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is necessary for this product.
- A keyboard and a mouse (or other compatible pointing devices) are required.
- If you plan on installing Windows Server 2022 via disk media, your PC should have a DVD drive.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.