Get your hands on the latest, most powerful Windows Server 2019 complete with the benefits of the Datacenter edition. With this product, you're able to ensure steady growth for your business thanks to infinite scalability, improved stability, and more powerful server solutions.
Designed with large corporations in mind, Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is most suitable for large physical or minimally virtualized environments. This edition offers the most out of all available solutions. Take your server to the next level by utilizing enterprise-level tools and features.
One of the main points of focus when upgrading to the Windows Server 2019 Datacenter should be its security. When developing the solution, Microsoft took extra attention to ensure threats from the web have no way to harm your server, devices or data. With integrated Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, users are able to deploy security mechanisms that provide 24/7 active protection.
These features and more await you in the new Windows Server 2019 Datacenter edition, which is available for purchase at our store.
What are Cores and what are they used for?
Windows Server 2019’s licensing model includes both Cores and CALs. Every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and RDS CAL in order to be able to access the licensed server.
Our product allows you to instantly add 24 Cores to your arsenal. This makes for an incredibly easy way to give your business a boost in scale, expanding the number of employees working under your name.
Are you looking for a different Windows Server solution? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading server operating system solutions by shopping with us.
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter provides and improves on all the core functionality found in the Standard edition. With additional benefits for large businesses and enterprise environments, it’s the currently most powerful available server operating system on the market.
- Windows Server 2019 Datacenter uses a flexible license model that allows corporations the luxury of infinite scalability.
- Get better control over your server with the new, modern control center known as Windows Admin Center.
- Take advantage of fast updates, similar to the updates on the core Windows 10 desktop operating system.
- The improved Microsoft Azure integration opens up the door to new possibilities when working with Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. Synchronize files faster and easier.
- Use Azure Backup services and Azure Files to manage data better than ever before.
- Build highly available and scalable storage solutions for all your server and business needs.
- Increased security for your entire server, including virtual machines. Features such as Windows Defender protection, shielded VMs, and encryption for containers ensure no threats present harm to your system.
Additional features unique to the Datacenter edition:
- Hybrid-converged infrastructure (HCI)
- Unlimited OSEs / Hyper-V containers
- Shielded Virtual Machines
- Software-defined networking
- Software-defined storage
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows Server 2019 Datacenter 24 Core:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB