- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Windows 10 Pro for Workstation
Windows 10 Pro for Workstation is the most powerful Windows yet, with faster data handling and storage, a new file system that finds and repairs faults, and support for the next generation of PC hardware, up to 4 CPUs and 6TB of memory.
Windows 10 Pro for Workstation gives you the power through advanced workloads with help from server-grade data protection and performance. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations is designed for people with advanced data needs such as data scientists, CAD professionals, researchers, media production teams, graphic designers, and animators.
Get speed through demanding workloads and file transfers
- Speed: Lightning-fast file transfers for your most demanding work.
- Uncorrupted data: Automatic corruption repair and persistent memory save data from critical failures.
- Power: Up to 6 TB RAM to power even your most ambitious vision.
Experience the power of high-performance workstations. Support for high-performance configurations with up to 6 TB of memory and 4 CPUs, experience true power in ultimate performance mode to eliminate micro-latencies.
Advanced performance: If you use resource-hungry applications, you need an operating system that can smoothly handle large amounts of data without choking. You need one that doesn't make you wait for file saving or transferring, that uses fewer CPU cycles and one that runs optimized for the next generation of hardware. That's Windows 10 Pro for Workstations.
Speed through the toughest workloads: Windows 10 Pro for Workstation supports devices with persistent memory, the fastest data storage possible on workstations. Persistent memory also keeps your files at hand if you shut down the system.
Server-grade data protection: Microsoft's Resilient File System (ReFS) combined with Storage Spaces provides highly resilient storage for large volumes of data that can be automatically backed up to multiple mirrored drives. ReFS detects if data becomes corrupt on any one of them, and then repairs it across all drives, which helps ensure you're working with clean data.
- Faster file sharing: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations includes a feature called SMB Direct, which supports the use of network adapters that have Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) capability.
- Increased throughput: Leverages the full throughput of high-speed networks where the network adapters coordinate the transfer of large amounts of data at line speed.
- Low latency: Provides extremely fast responses to network requests, and, as a result, makes remote file storage feel as if it is directly attached storage.
- Low CPU utilization: Uses fewer CPU cycles when transferring data over the network, which leaves more power available to other applications running on the system.
- Expanded hardware support: One of the top pain points expressed by Windows Insiders was the limits on taking advantage of the raw power of their machine. Hence, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations has expanded hardware support. Users can now be able to run Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on devices with high-performance configurations including server-grade Intel Xeon or AMD Opteron processors.
- Persistent memory: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations provides the most demanding apps and data with the performance they require with non-volatile memory modules (NVDIMM-N) hardware. NVDIMM-N enables you to read and write your files with the fastest speed possible, the speed of the computer’s main memory. This gives a persistent memory as well.
- ReFS (Resilient file system): ReFS provides cloud-grade resiliency for data on fault-tolerant storage spaces and manages very large volumes with ease. ReFS is designed to be resilient to data corruption, optimized for handling large data volumes, auto-correcting, and more. It protects your data with integrity streams on your mirrored storage spaces. Using its integrity streams, ReFS detects when data becomes corrupt on one of the mirrored drives and uses a healthy copy of your data on the other drive to correct and protect your precious data.
Windows 10 Pro for Workstation System Requirements
Here are the System Requirements for Windows 10 Pro for Workstation
- Processor: 1GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 1GB RAM for 32-bit; 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: Up to 20GB available
- Video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Other system requirements
- Microsoft account required for some features.
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms
- Activation required • Single license • 32 and 64-bits included on USB 3.0 media
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.