- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 builds on Windows 10 Pro (version 1809) adding premium features designed to address the needs of large and mid-size organizations (including large academic institutions), such as:
- Advanced protection against modern security threats
- Full flexibility of OS deployment
- Updating and support options
- Comprehensive device and app management and control capabilities
The Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 release is an important release for LTSC users because it includes the cumulative enhancements provided in Windows 10 (versions 1703, 1709, 1803, and 1809).
Windows LTSC version is a special Windows edition with long-term support. In the Windows LTSC versions (earlier they were called LTSB – Long-Term Servicing Branch) Microsoft focuses on system stability.
In Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, the operating system doesn’t have the following features
- Edge browser;
- Microsoft Store;
- Preinstalled UWP apps (apps from Microsoft Store, both official and third-party ones). Even a Photo Viewer must be enabled manually;
- Virtual assistant Cortana;
- Windows Ink Workspace, a digital pen;
- There is no hardware support for VP9/HEVC ( used on YouTube, encrypted video streams – Netflix, Amazon Video, etc.).
In addition, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu is empty – you won’t see any icons of preinstalled apps. Because of the absence of unnecessary UWP apps, you don’t need to update them (the system downloads and installs only critical security updates), and there is fewer active processes number in the Task Manager. This is why Windows 10 LTSC may be installed on old models of PCs or laptops with 2 (or even 1!) GB of RAM. It also takes up less disk space.
Since Windows 10 LTSC is based on the Enterprise edition, there is a set of all necessary software and features to be used in corporate networks (Windows To Go, AppLocker, Local Group Policy Editor – gpedit.msc, you can join this Windows edition to the Active Directory domain, integrated Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) support and User Environment Virtualization (UE-V), Device Guard and Credential Guard, DirectAccess, Branch Cache, advanced telemetry management options, etc.).
- Microsoft Intune: Microsoft Intune supports Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 and later. This includes support for features such as Windows Autopilot. However, note that Windows Update for Business (WUfB) does not currently support any LTSC releases, therefore you should use WSUS or Configuration Manager for patching.
- Security: This version of Windows 10 includes security improvements for threat protection, information protection, and identity protection.
- Threat protection and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: The Microsoft Defender for Endpoint platform includes the security pillars shown in the following diagram. In this version of Windows, Defender for Endpoint includes powerful analytics, security stack integration, and centralized management for better detection, prevention, investigation, response, and management.
- Attack surface reduction: Attack surface reduction includes host-based intrusion prevention systems such as controlled folder access. This feature can help prevent ransomware and other destructive malware from changing your personal files.
- Windows Defender Firewall: Windows Defender Firewall now supports Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) processes. You can add specific rules for a WSL process just as you would for any Windows process. Also, Windows Defender Firewall now supports notifications for WSL processes.
- Endpoint detection and response: Endpoint detection and response is improved. Enterprise customers can now take advantage of the entire Windows security stack with Microsoft Defender Antivirus detections and Device Guard blocks being surfaced in the Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal.
- Windows Information Protection: Windows Information Protection is now designed to work with Microsoft Office and Azure Information Protection. For more information, see Deploying and managing Windows Information Protection (WIP) with Azure Information Protection.
- BitLocker: The minimum PIN length is being changed from 6 to 4, with a default of 6.
- Identity protection: Improvements have been added are to Windows Hello for Business and Credential Guard.
- Windows Hello for Business: New features in Windows Hello enable a better device lock experience, using multifactor unlock with new location and user proximity signals. Using Bluetooth signals, you can configure your Windows 10 device to automatically lock when you walk away from it, or to prevent others from accessing the device when you are not present.
Here are the System Requirements Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019
- Processor: 1GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 1GB RAM for 32-bit; 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: Up to 20GB available
- Video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Other system requirements
- Microsoft account required for some features.
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms
- Activation required • Single license • 32 and 64-bits included on USB 3.0 media
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.