With over 25 years of security software industry leadership and expertise, Trend Micro introduces one of its most comprehensive products to date: Trend Micro™ Premium Security 10, which is the only web protection product you will ever need.
Premium Security 10 helps you browse the Internet safely as it safeguards against viruses, dubious websites, and protects your identity so you’re not susceptible to identity theft. It optimizes your privacy settings on social networking websites such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more to ensure that you are sharing information only within the right circles.
With this Trend Micro™ product, you are protected against over 250 million threats per day. It is also 50 times faster than your average anti-virus, so your computer is better protected as it can block new threats faster.
With all these great features in place, it leaves little room for wonder that Trend Micro™ Premium Security 10 was dubbed as the Network World’s 2015 Clear Choice Test Winner for an Anti-Virus Software. It is also a highly rated antivirus by industry expert PCMag.com.
- Improves system performance
- Ransomware protection
- Online storage scan of Microsoft OneDrive
- Limits kids’ access to some websites
- Blocks phishing emails
- Has a secure browser for online banking
- Has a password manager for online accounts
- Identifies data-stealing apps on Android and iOS devices
- Finds lost or stolen devices
- Shields against fake shopping and financial apps
- Backs up, restores, and shares contacts between protected devices
- Fixes common PC problems
- Optimises PC to gain optimal performance
- Extends Android battery life
- Hard Disk: 1.3GB available; 1.5 recommended
- Display: 800 x 480 pixels at least
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or newer, the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
Operating Systems/Processor/Disk Space:
- 350MHz (800MHz ideal) CPU and 256MB (512MB recommended) on Windows XP SP3
- 800MHz (1GHz recommended) CPU and 512MB (1GB ideal) on Windows Vista (32 or 64-bit) SP2
- 800MHz (1GHz recommended) CPU and 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit) for Windows 7
- 1GHz CPU and 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit) for Windows 8 and Windows 10