- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
It goes without saying that almost any business in today’s world requires database management software, or DBMS. In order to have all your data in perfect order, readily available and easily accessed, you need a program that will guarantee you performance, scalability, and intuitiveness of the highest order. This is what Microsoft SQL Server 2012 brings to the table, thanks to a variety of innovative features and valuable enhancements that will give you all you need in a DBMS.
The Standard edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 consists of the core database package along with standalone services. It also offers larger database support, reduced hardware limitations, and inclusion of valuable tools that will help your business immensely, making it the ideal choice for managing departmental databases in small- and medium-sized enterprises.
- Transact-SQL is stronger in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 with different enhancements such as a SEQUENCE object, a logical function such as IIF and CHOOSE, date and time function, among others.
- Features Distributed Replays, which allows you to capture a workload in one server instance and replay it in another. This is handy when doing application compatibility testing and capacity planning.
- Query the meaning of a document using the new Semantic Search feature. Semantic Search provides you with an efficient way to organize relevant data by extracting keywords and phrases from documents and finding similar matches.
- Use the FILESTREAM feature in FileTable to manage files on a file server via unique tables. Any changes made on the FileTable automatically reflects on the file server.
- Features new Contained Databases, a feature that includes all the defining metadata and database settings. One merit of using a contained database is that it is independent of instance, collation and TempDB.
- Supports Database Mirroring and Protection; this is achieved through a new packet of AlwaysOn feature. You can now replicate your information without any noticeable drop in performance. In case of the primary server stops function, the new AlwaysOn failover cluster takes effect instantly.
- .Net Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows PowerShell
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or a later version
- Operating System: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, and Datacenter (64-bit (EM64T))** Windows Server 2012 Standard, and Datacenter (64-bit (EM64T)), Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter (64 bit [EM64T]), Windows Server 2008 Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter (64 bit [EM64T])
- **Note: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, Vista, and XP are no longer supported starting at ArcGIS 10.2.2. SQL Server Express is supported on Windows 7, Vista, and XP operating systems in a production environment. When used with Standard or Enterprise editions of SQL Server, Windows 7, Vista and XP operating systems are supported for testing and application development use only
- Virtualization: SQL Server 2012 is supported in virtual machine environments running on the Hyper-V role in Windows Server 2008 SP2 Standard, Enterprise and Datacenter editions, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions, Windows Server 2012 Datacenter and Standard editions.
- Within the Hyper-V role on Windows Server 2012, A maximum of 8 (eight) virtual processors can be allocated to virtual machines running Windows Server 2008 SP2 32-bit/64-bit. A maximum of 64 (sixty-four) virtual processors can be allocated to virtual machines running Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit or Windows Server 2012 64-bit editions.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.