- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Data handling has wholly and significantly changed. Today, people search for sophisticated and advanced tools and applications to help them in handling, including analyzing and storing data. SQL Server is famed for its capabilities and top-notch service provision in data analysis, particularly for those handling large data quantities. You can choose SQL Server 2017 5 User CALS as your server of choice among the many SQL server editions depending on your business insights, data sizes, workload, and analytics models, among other requirements.
SQL Server 2017 has made substantial improvements in data warehousing technologies and performance, including the ColumnStore, JSON, PolyBase, and AlwaysOn features, among many others. Column-store indexes, for instance, provide great advantages for analytics and data warehousing queries over the traditional RowStores. They, ColumnStores, are ideally suited for the star schemas, and tables with billions of rows which are commonly seen.
SQL Server requires that every User who accesses the database must have a User Client Access License (CAL), regardless of the Device used to access the server. Thus, User CAL Licenses Users allow them access to the SQL Server 2017 database, regardless of the Device (s) or location of the User, as long as the server is deployed using the Server/CAL model. The User can use any number of devices at any given location to access the database. Furthermore, CAL licensing applies to both Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition of SQL Servers. What more would you need?
Grow your business on your own terms by adding individual Users to your SQL Server database by yourself and at your will through SQL Server 2017 5 User CALs. Use the 5 user CALs to simplify your capability to add an extra User to your system. For instance, if you need the services of an external User to access your system’s database, a User CAL will be important because the external User will have a License allowing access to the server without having to interrupt another user’s work or sharing a workstation.
- 5 User CALs: 5 Device CALs allows you to assign new Users a license or assign a new (external) User a license to use it to access the server database.
- Choose your Language: Gain transformative insights with up to one million predictions per second using built-in language integration such as R and Python.
- Least Vulnerable Database: gain multilayers of protection, including innovative features such as encryption at rest and in motion, all from the least vulnerable database.
- End-to-end mobile BI: get end-to-end mobile BI on any platform (Windows, Linux, Docker) and turn raw data into understandable reports deliverable to any device, at a much lower cost compared to other self-service solutions.
- Direct, Fast querying: conduct queries up to 100x faster than disk, with the in-memory ColumnStore, and transactions up to 30x faster and much higher with the in-memory OLTP.
- Industry-leading performance: Get record-breaking, fast performance that the industry has note ever seen on any platform of your choice including Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Highest performing data warehouses: obtain advanced data support from large enterprise data warehouses to small data marts, while minimizing data storage needs, with enhanced data compression technology.
- High availability and disaster recovery: enhanced AlwaysOn technology will help you acquire an improved easy setup, mission-critical uptime, load balancing, and fast failover of readable secondaries on Linux and Windows. You can also ensure high hybrid availability by putting an asynchronous replica in an Azure Virtual Machine.
- Always Encrypted technology: use layers of security protection to encrypt and secure your data along with other data management technologies such as row-level security, robust auditing, dynamic data masking, and transparent data encryption (TDE).
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, enterprise-scale, advanced analytic solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of in-memory built into the tabular model.
- Corporate business intelligence: with a complete BI solution, you can now scale your business intelligence (BI) models, ensure accuracy and quality, and enrich your data.
The software was available promptly
The software was available promptly, and when I had a problem activating it, the problem was also solved quickly.
Price was good
Price was good, checkout was easy but you're spamming me with offers. Youre likely to be sent to junk soon.
Murray DROVER 10/27/2023
Some download problems but sorted by
Some download problems but sorted by "Paul" - many thanks.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.