- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
SQL Server 2017 10 Device CALs provide access to a Microsoft server database for up to 10 devices. Customers benefit from greater security and increased scalability, allowing them to build applications using the latest technologies with confidence. Features include expanded data security and streamlined installation.
SQL Server 2017 10 Device CALs feature the latest in database management technology. It provides reliable performance, scalability, security, and availability for its users. With SQL Server 2017, users can store and access up to 10 gigabytes of data with high speed and accuracy. Enhanced security features keep data safe and secure, while the dedicated support team ensure a smooth experience. SQL Server 2017 is the perfect solution for any business.
- Industry-leading performance: make the most of the industry-known scalability, availability, and performance and exploit the breakthrough mission-critical, intelligent applications.
- Advance Security: use cutting-edge technology with the least vulnerabilities according to NIST Vulnerabilities database to protect your data, at rest and in motion.
- Language and platforms of your choice: chose a language to use to build modern applications, on-premises and in the cloud, now on Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Highest performing data warehouses: Get advanced data support for small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses while decreasing storage needs with enhanced data compression.
- Real-time intelligence: give your enterprise ana opportunity to gain transformative insights with real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second.
- End-to-end mobile BI: reduce your cost of transforming your raw data into meaningful data reports, deliverable to any device (Windows, Mac, Android) – from Super Computers, to PCs to tablets and mobile phones
- Real-time hybrid analytical/transactional processing: Combine the in-memory ColumnStore with the previous version’s Rowstore capabilities for real-time operational analytics – fast analytical processing right on your transactional data. This will enable you to open up new scenarios such as real-time fraud discovery without impacting your system’s transactional performance.
- Easy-to-use tools and connectors: you will use your already stocked up skills, along with familiar tools such as SQL Server Management Studio and Azure Active Directory, to manage your database infrastructure across on-premises SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
- Advanced In-database Analytics: us the SQL Server Machine Learning Services and languages, R and Python, to build intelligent applications. In addition to R and Python, use multi-threading and massively parallel processing to gain insights faster. Perform advanced analytics directly within your database to move beyond reactive and into prescriptive and projective analytics.
- Consistent data platform: the data platform gives you a consistent, practical experience from on-premises to the cloud – allowing you to build and deploy hybrid solutions for managing your data investments.
Easy to download. Thanks a lot.
Lynette Platt 09/01/2023
Thanks again, as I needed a solution to installation at the time that was met and completed without complaint.Recognising product that you need and t a very comparable price that I could afford.
Daniel was incredibly helpful
Daniel, at SoftwareDepot was incredibly helpful to me in resolving some activation issues I was having given that I use an older iMac. I would highly recommend working with Daniel. Job well done.
Tony M. 08/30/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.