- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Every Device that accesses your SQL database requires a Device client access license (CAL), regardless of the User or Users who are using those devices to access the server. An SQL Server device CAL authorizes one device – PC, Tablet, or cell phone – to access an SQL Server when the server is deployed using the Server/CAL model. After installation, any number of users can use the Device to access the database, for instance, on a shared workstation. SQL Server 2017 1 Device CAL offers you the solution for every new Device that needs to access your SQL database and server.
You can grow your business on your own terms by adding individual devices to your SQL Server software because SQL Server 2017 allows you to. You can access the single SQL Server device CALs to simplify your capability to add an extra device to your system. Furthermore, this Device license does not require media, setup codes, or license keys because they are license only. All you need to do is install it, and everything is systems go.
Each SQL Server 2017 CAL applies to Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition of SQL Servers. The Enterprise Edition of SQL Server is ideal for applications that need mission-critical in-memory performance, high availability, and advanced security. On the other hand, Standard Edition presents fully-featured database capabilities for small and mid-tier applications and data marts.
Each Device with an installed SQL Server 2017 Device CAL allows an innumerable number of Users to access the server using that Device. Device CALs are more worthwhile if your staff share devices, for instance, those that share the same workstation or those that work in shifts. Additionally, if you need the services of an external User, such as a contractor accessing your system’s database, a Device CAL will be important because the external User will have a specific device that can allow access to the server.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Server License: get a SQL Server license to enable you to access your server and database and work efficiently to achieve your business goals.
- 1 device CAL: 1 Device CAL allows you to assign a new device a license or assign a new (external) User a device to use to access the server database.
- Choose your Language: Gain transformative insights with up to, or even more than, one million predictions per second using built-in language integration such as R and Python.
- Least Vulnerable Database: Use layers of protection, including such innovative features as encryption at rest and in motion, all from a known least vulnerable database.
- Direct, Fast querying: conduct queries up to 100x faster than disk, with the in-memory ColumnStore, and transactions up to 30x faster with the in-memory OLTP.
- End-to-end mobile BI: get end-to-end mobile BI on any platform and turn raw data into understandable reports, which can be delivered to any device at a much lower cost compared to other self-service solutions.
- Industry-leading performance: Get record-breaking, smart, and fast performance on any platform of your choice, including Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Highest performing data warehouses: obtain advanced data support, from large enterprise data warehouses to small data marts, while minimizing data storage needs with enhanced data compression technology.
- Always Encrypted technology: use layers of security protection to encrypt and secure your data along with other data management technologies such as row-level security, robust auditing, dynamic data masking, and transparent data encryption (TDE).
- High availability and disaster recovery: use the enhanced AlwaysOn technology to acquire an improved easy setup, mission-critical uptime, load balancing, and fast failover of readable secondaries on Linux and Windows. You can also ensure hybrid high availability by putting an asynchronous replica in an Azure Virtual Machine.
- Corporate business intelligence: with a complete BI solution, you can now scale your business intelligence (BI) models, ensure accuracy and quality, and enrich your data.
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, enterprise-scale, advanced analytic solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of in-memory built into the tabular model.
The software was available promptly
The software was available promptly, and when I had a problem activating it, the problem was also solved quickly.
Price was good
Price was good, checkout was easy but you're spamming me with offers. Youre likely to be sent to junk soon.
Murray DROVER 10/27/2023
Some download problems but sorted by
Some download problems but sorted by "Paul" - many thanks.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.