- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Microsoft Publisher 2013 offers new ways to work with your pictures, so you can move them around, swap them, and add visual pop to your publications with new picture and text effects.
- Working with pictures: Publisher 2013 lets you search for pictures in one place, whether they're on your computer, in the Office.com clip art gallery, or on the web.
- Adding pictures: Publisher 2013 makes it easier to work with batches of photos. When you choose several pictures at one time, Publisher places them in a column in the scratch area. From the scratch area, you can drag a picture onto the publication page and drag it back off again, or swap one picture for another if you don't like the way a layout looks.
- Swapping pictures: To swap two pictures, either both on the page or with one in the scratch area, select one picture and drag it by the mountain icon to the other picture until a pink highlight appears around the picture. Release the mouse button and the swap is complete.
- Creating picture backgrounds: Your pictures make impressive backgrounds for your publication pages. From within your publication, right-click a picture, choose Apply to Background, and then click either "Fill" to expand the picture to take up the entire background or "Tile" to fill your background with tiles of your picture.
- Picture effects: Choose from the many new picture effects available in Publisher 2013 to apply shadows, reflections, glow, soft edges, bevels, and 3-D rotations to your pictures. Select the picture and click "Picture Effects" on the "Picture Tools" Format tab.
- Text effects: You can also apply new effects to the text in your publications: Choose from new shadows, reflections glow, and bevels. Select the text and click "Text Effects" on the "Text Box Tools" Format tab.
- Photo center printing: Online photo printing options have never been so convenient, and now you can save your publications specifically for photo printing. Each page of your publication is saved as a JPEG picture that you can upload to a photo center website for printing.
CompatibilityThese are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Publisher 2013-License
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB or more (for 32-bit installation); 2 GB or more (for 64-bit installation)
- Available Hard Drive Space: 3 GB or more
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or later; Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.