Project 2013 includes many features that will allow you to keep your projects organized and on schedule. This software is ideal for project managers because it allows them to manage schedules and costs as well as maintain schedules. This software includes many templates to help users quickly start projects and access to recent files is possible via Backstage. The layout of Project 2013 is similar to other Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel, making this software easy to navigate and use.
This software has Task Path highlighting that allows you to measure project progress and resource allocation. As a result, you will be able to link tasks to create project plans and timelines. Project 2013 can also be used to create presentations to share with team members as you provide updates on projects. You can copy and paste from Project to Word or PowerPoint when planning a presentation and you can install add-ins from the Office Store that will extend the functionality of Project to tackle the unique needs of your business.
Easily plan & manage your projects with intuitive features to help you deliver the intended business value.
- Quickly focus on what matters, easily select actions to take, and seamlessly browse functions with an enhanced visual experience.
- Tap into the latest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to get started quickly.
- Stay organized by having quick access to recent files and location from the Backstage.
Be efficient and prioritize in a visually rich and contextual interface for everyday work, project tasks, important details, and timelines.
- Stay in control of your project plans no matter the size.
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation.
- With Task Path highlighting in the Gantt chart, you always know how your tasks come together and identify which are most critical to your project's success.
- Focus on what matters most by quickly organizing and linking tasks to create project plans and timelines.
Deliver Projects Successfully
Deliver effective presentations that offer immediate insight into task planning, resource allocation, cost efficiencies, and the many important details of your projects.
- The Project timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders.
- Easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results.
- Use out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives, and stakeholders.
- Easily copy and paste from Project to familiar Office applications like Word and PowerPoint without losing fidelity or the ability to make changes to labels and styles.
Explore the Office Store to quickly innovate with flexible options to customize and extend out-of-the-box capabilities.
- The new Office Store provides Apps for Office that extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
- Find apps at Office.com and choose distribution options or provide access through a corporate app catalog.
- Tap into robust application architecture with a readily available software development kit (SDK) for custom programmability.