- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Keep projects coming for you with the help of the tried and tested for years Microsoft Project Standard 2010.
Project Standard 2010 is designed to simplify work by automating different tasks of creating and tracking projects or plans. With that, you can delegate activities, arrange resources, and create a proper time schedule so people and resources are always there when you need them and no time is wasted.
With Microsoft Project 2010 Standard, you will are entitled to built-in features guaranteed to increase efficiency when it comes to task management in order to gain better control over project management. Here are more specific features to expect:
The Ribbon: This is the first thing that you will observe as you no longer see traditional toolbars and menu which are now replaced with this function. Worry no more about commands as the ribbon makes everything organized logically in groups for easier access. You can also customize it and create your own grouping based on your preferences and the required ease of use.
The Backstage: It is almost the same as the File menu in versions that are older than Project 2010 Standard. It is used when you want to open, save, or print your projects. You can also use this feature to manage your Project Server links and connections or check out publish projects.
Newer and better viewing options have been added to assist you for clarity when you track team projects and how each member performs. This software can help you and team members see the whole picture and assess if resources are properly appropriated. Included in this specified enhancement are these:
- The team planner is a scheduling tool that lets you view and interact with other people's schedules.
- MS Project Standard 2010 is easy to customize; thus, you can always manipulate how project progress is viewed; quickly add more columns by clicking Add New Column at the right end of the sheet area.
- A Timeline View where you can create a simple timeline for your plan and schedule, look into details of your visuals to determine flaws or differences and create an impact upon your audience when you reach them through email, a presentation, or any type of document that you share.
- With a newer user interface you get to acquire the following benefits from MS Project 2010 Standard:
- With its simple and intuitive Microsoft Fluent UI (user interface) feature, you work more efficiently.
- Powerful features like contextual menu and task-oriented tabs so it is easier to get started and deliver results.
- Power and flexibility at its best as the new interface and features offer more control and flexibility in terms of functions. You can create plans and schedules that are really suitable for your projects. Work between general and specific data for a more specific approach to your project or you can just simply attach notes or reminders when it is needed or available.
- Quick Resource Management where you can alert team members of schedules, issues, and concerns, and resolve the conflict together.
- Better collaborative efforts as collaboration tools are embedded in different Office Suite applications when you download Microsoft Project Standard 2010 download and provides the user with performance improvements that are attractive to the eyes as it is compatible with 64-bit system.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 with R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Vista
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 2.5 GB free space
- Computer Processor: 700 GHz
- Graphics: DirectX 10 and 64 MB video memory
- Display: 1024x576 resolution
- Other: Internet connection
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Exceptional Customer Support
Exceptional Customer Support. Great product at a fabulous price. Third time purchasing from Softwaredepot, and have been impressed with the whole experience each time. Thank you!.
Sally C-L 12/01/2024
I received an upgraded product and received a discount on it. Very happy with the customer service.
Barb Schnitzler 12/01/2024
Very easy to install
Very easy to install.No problems at all.
Morcombe Transport 12/01/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.