- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Get more things done with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016.
It really matters when you have the best tool for business as well as personal activities. This is what the Office Professional Plus 2016 is made for. This product offers excellent embedded features that will make things easy for you. You can create and visualize your ideas very quickly and share results not just to your friends but to your professional colleagues as well.
- Tell Me: Let us start sharing the list of benefits by typing what you want to do using the Tell Me What feature instead of digging your scene into the Help button. You will be amazed that this option will both help you and tell you what to do with the help query. Even more amazing is that this advantage is available in all Office 2016 Professional Plus applications except for OneNote.
- Colors: The next thing that you will definitely love to discover is the fact that it is full of colors and the default theme describes you how colorful it is. Word has a blue background, Outlook is highlighted by a lighter blue, PowerPoint has an orange backdrop, Excel is with its familiar green color, and OneNote is glaring with purple
- PowerPoint: If you want better visuals, not only with PowerPoint but also with the rest of the Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus suite, then this is the right one for you. You can enjoy better ways to show your ideas, present and organize data, and deliver compelling presentations with new charts like Pareto, Waterfall, Treemap, Whisker, Sunburst, Histogram, and Box
- Collaboration: Collaboration is not collaboration at all if not completed in real-time. This is how it works with every Office Professional Plus 2016 download. Your team now becomes more productive and you can immediately view what other members are performing in any of your shared or co-authored Office files. Moreover, you can also share it via Cloud services using the OneDrive folder or SharePoint access. With that, you can invite other team members or relevant people to view or edit the file. If your team member doesn’t have Office Suite installed on their desktop, he or she can use the Free Office Online feature of this software.
Here are more new Office 2016 Professional Plus download features that will make many differences for you:
- Excel: Power Query availability which is a 2013 and 2010 feature. With that, you now have better business intelligence features for data analysis. Excel 2016 offers an improved forecasting feature which includes exponential smoothening with your data for better approximations of trends. Excel 2016 is now built-in with 3D Maps or Power Map application for use in geospatial data.
- PowerPoint 2016: Now records your screen with a new screencasting feature so you can capture any part of your screen and embed it in any direction into your slide or presentation with just one click. Resolve slide conflict with the Conflict Resolution feature where you can track changes you made or with your collaborator.
- Outlook 2016, you have a smart email management tool that lets you remove low priority messages and read important ones first. Faster file attachment; thus, email transactions become a speedier process.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.