- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
How do you solve problems like a professional? You can if you have the right tools such as the Microsoft Office Professional 2016.
Working Together is a Breeze
Work like a professional as this latest edition of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional for PC now has more features and tools that you can think of it as your office extension also. You can even share files online in order to access them when you’re on the go. Specifically, here’s what you get with Office 2016 Professional:
A whole range of Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook, OneNote) with lots of enhancements such as the following:
- Word – you can collaborate with others in real-time by inviting others to access your Word documents with new Share buttons. Invited users can edit files on the web even if they do not have an Office 365 subscription and lets you know who contributed to the changes made with your shared documents. You can even take a PDF document and edit it in Word.
- Excel – MS Office 2016 Professional now has additional chart designs and visualization styles or options like waterfall matrices or charts to help you track changes of values over time and period, sunburst chart to help you illustrate layered information or data, and whisker plots so you can tackle statistical variations clearly.
- Other Office Professional 2016 enhancement includes real-time co-authoring for PowerPoint, Publisher is still as functional as it was before, and Access is continuously improved to make it relevant always.
- You can share PowerPoint presentations by just sending a link to your file or use the Free Office Presentation Service feature to deliver it to a specific audience and have them join you regardless of where you are.
- With Microsoft Access, you can make a list and summarise information and data from a query or table.
- The online photo printing feature of Microsoft Publisher 2016 lets save time in making a hard copy of images that you gather.
- OneNote’s amazing function and the feature is that you can now embed Excel files, diagrams, audio or video files, and other types of office files. In addition, your organized notes can be saved and accessed online and synchronized to other devices.
- With Outlook 2016, you can share files to your OneDrive files as you share and send them to other users.
- Create ideas with the help of a keyboard, mouse, pen, and touch through the Tell Me feature, that has been introduced with the latest software and programs such as Microsoft Office Professional 2016 download. With this option, you can type what you want help with and the feature will provide you instructions on how the task can be completed.
- With more themes available when you download Microsoft Office 2016 Professional, you now have better options to choose from to suit your mood. Why not try to use a template from the Start screen, then let it choose set up and design for you while you gather ideas, data, and other forms of content?
- Bing-powered Insight feature for access to relevant information all over the web.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Easy to download. Thanks a lot.
Lynette Platt 09/01/2023
Thanks again, as I needed a solution to installation at the time that was met and completed without complaint.Recognising product that you need and t a very comparable price that I could afford.
Daniel was incredibly helpful
Daniel, at SoftwareDepot was incredibly helpful to me in resolving some activation issues I was having given that I use an older iMac. I would highly recommend working with Daniel. Job well done.
Tony M. 08/30/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.