How do you solve problems like a professional? You can if you have the right tools such as the Microsoft Office Professional 2016.
Working Together is a Breeze
Work like a professional as this latest edition of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional for PC now has more features and tools that you can think of it as your office extension also. You can even share files online in order to access them when you’re on the go. Specifically, here’s what you get with Office 2016 Professional:
A whole range of Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook, OneNote) with lots of enhancements such as the following:
- Word – you can collaborate with others in real-time by inviting others to access your Word documents with new Share buttons. Invited users can edit files on the web even if they do not have an Office 365 subscription and lets you know who contributed to the changes made with your shared documents. You can even take a PDF document and edit it in Word.
- Excel – MS Office 2016 Professional now has additional chart designs and visualization styles or options like waterfall matrices or charts to help you track changes of values over time and period, sunburst chart to help you illustrate layered information or data, and whisker plots so you can tackle statistical variations clearly.
- Other Office Professional 2016 enhancement includes real-time co-authoring for PowerPoint, Publisher is still as functional as it was before, and Access is continuously improved to make it relevant always.
- You can share PowerPoint presentations by just sending a link to your file or use the Free Office Presentation Service feature to deliver it to a specific audience and have them join you regardless of where you are.
- With Microsoft Access, you can make a list and summarise information and data from a query or table.
- The online photo printing feature of Microsoft Publisher 2016 lets save time in making a hard copy of images that you gather.
- OneNote’s amazing function and the feature is that you can now embed Excel files, diagrams, audio or video files, and other types of office files. In addition, your organized notes can be saved and accessed online and synchronized to other devices.
- With Outlook 2016, you can share files to your OneDrive files as you share and send them to other users.
- Create ideas with the help of a keyboard, mouse, pen, and touch through the Tell Me feature, that has been introduced with the latest software and programs such as Microsoft Office Professional 2016 download. With this option, you can type what you want help with and the feature will provide you instructions on how the task can be completed.
- With more themes available when you download Microsoft Office 2016 Professional, you now have better options to choose from to suit your mood. Why not try to use a template from the Start screen, then let it choose set up and design for you while you gather ideas, data, and other forms of content?
- Bing-powered Insight feature for access to relevant information all over the web.