- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Rely upon a tried and tested program for your personal and school needs through Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013. Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student with codename Office 15 is one of many versions of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite for Windows-powered computers.
Office Home and Student 2013 includes user interface updates, extended file format support, and also support for touch. MS Office 2013 comes in 12 varying editions and the MS Office Home and Student 2013 is the most suitable for home users as well as students. This edition contains the core apps of the productivity suite such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It also contains more exciting features. Some of which are as follows:
- A better user interface that is optimized for pen, keyboard, or touch-screen display.
- Office 2013 Home and Student also comes with 7GB online storage which can be used to secure access to any of the user’s documents anywhere.
- Word 2013 is considered by many as the best version there is. With this, users can create documents that are professional looking and can also open/edit PDF documents.
- The Read Mode is best for on-screen reading while the Object Zoom can help users zoom in easily on tables, images, and charts.
- OneNote 2013 allows users to take notes easily and even access them conveniently. This feature is similar to a digital notebook that can hold users’ notes, media, pictures, or web pages. All files or documents saved on the OneNote 2013 app can be accessed from any computer or smartphone with an Internet connection.
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above Operating System
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Computer Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Display: 1024 x 576 screen resolution
- Browser: The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Windows software only, NOT compatible with MAC
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.