Microsoft Office 2010 Professional can be described as the best and most powerful office application suite for people who are looking for tools that can help them grow their business. This edition contains basic Office apps such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and OneNote.
Every application included in Office 2010 Professional has been meticulously improved from the previous release in order to help you become more productive and efficient in your daily tasks.
An Office 2010 Professional download lets you enjoy the following features:
- Additional 25 GB of online storage courtesy of OneDrive
- SharePoint Workspace 2010 allows users to keep all their documents and lists available offline. Any edits or changes in the files will be automatically synced once the co-author connects to the web, which means that the documents will always be updated.
- The “view before you commit” is featured in Office Professional 2010 which is very beneficial since users will be notified of changes in order to take a closer look at their tasks before saving or sharing them.
- The Ribbon interface is extended throughout the applications allowing you to easily find commands you usually utilize.
- MS Office 2010 Professional permits web-based collaboration where multiple users can edit documents or spreadsheets all at the same time. This is a very useful feature especially if logistics is an issue in the workplace
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 3.5 GB available hard disk space
- Computer Processor: A minimum of 512 MB RAM is recommended for graphics features·
- Display: 1024 x 768 higher resolution
- Computer Processor: 500 MHz processor or higher; at least 1 GHz is required for MS Outlook with Business Contact Manager
- Internet access may be required