Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 can be described as a comprehensive upgrade to the Professional edition. This edition comes with basic Office Suite applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and OneNote but comes with more additional advanced features.
The office professional plus 2010 version offers new and powerful ways that can help any user become more productive with their tasks you now have the best productivity experience not just on desktops or computers but also other platforms like mobile phones tablets
Here are more features you can expect with a Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 download:
- Office Web Apps allow users to still get their tasks in order even when they are away from their work desk. Users can create documents and just share or post them online through Windows Live OneDrive. This cloud technology can be utilized as a platform for users to access, edit, and view files with the use of Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere as long as they are connected to the Internet.
- MS Publisher 2010 provides users their desired results with improved printing experience. Publisher will show changes as you adjust printing settings.
- Building a database is now relatively easier with the help of MS Access 2010. With this app, you can select a format based on a wide array of templates that are submitted by other users or from the community.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0
- Memory: 256 MB RAM or more
- Hard Disk: 3 GB
- Computer Processor: 500 MHz processor or higher
- Graphics: Direct X 9.0 compatible graphics card with 64 MB or higher video memory
- Display: 1025 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Other: Internet connection