Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business edition is ideal for people who regularly use their computers for school or personal tasks and also for those who are running small businesses.
Office Home and Business 2010 boasts of features that can help users organize their tasks more efficiently, run their business in a more professional manner, or to simply get things done like homework or any other personal needs.
This particular MS Office Application suite edition comes with standard features such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint as well as OneNote. Moreover, Office 2010 Home and Business boasts of the following additional benefits:
- Outlook 2010 is included in this version which is definitely an added bonus especially for users who constantly use e-mail as a way to connect with their customers or personal contacts.
- Office Web Apps allow users to easily post, edit, or access their documents online.
- Co-Authoring is featured in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and also in OneNote which enable users to work on their documents together with other users simultaneously.
- Backstage View has replaced the old File menu which can help anyone conveniently open, save, or print their documents. Users can also personalize the tab commands to their preference.
- PowerPoint 2010 users can now improve their presentation with videos and photos through the assistance of new and improved photo and video tools.
- Document Map in Word 2010 can be used to search documents, change sections, view headings, and even make modifications easily.