- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 is essentially an operating system. This system was earlier known as the window server Next. This updated and new version is developed in order to serve the running networked applications on a platform. It has been expected to release in the second half of the year 2016. In this updated version two conspicuous changes have been added container to window server operating system container, Hyper-V Container, and Nano Server.
There will be an option for the disposition of minimal footprint which can be installed on a virtual machine. Overall if you are a system administrator, there is no better product for you to run your everyday errands than this. It is truly a must-have for anyone dealing with servers and wide network platforms.
- Includes integrated features that make transitioning to the cloud much easier with added layers of security to keep your information safe.
- Windows Server 2016 Essential is a cloud-connected server system. It’s perfect for small businesses with no more than 25 users and 50 devices.
- Use Azure Virtual networking to create Site-to-Site (S2S) or point-to-point (P2P) virtual private network to make resources that are running on virtual machines look as though they are on a local network for seamless access to Resources and Applications.
- The server includes access to Active Directory Federation Services, remote desktop services, Windows defender anti-malware protection, failover clustering, storage services, and a web application proxy among others.
- It comes with loads of unlimited host guardian services and windows server containers. It also includes a Nano server and OSEs/Hyper-V containers.
- Increases the manageability of users, devices, and domains by adding support for large deployments with multiple domain controllers
- Includes Azure Site Recovery Services which enable users to maintain business continuity when the host server stops working or fails.
- The Azure Site Recovery Service allows a real-time replication of your virtual machine. This is done by sending your VM to vault backup in Azure.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Exceptional Customer Support
Exceptional Customer Support. Great product at a fabulous price. Third time purchasing from Softwaredepot, and have been impressed with the whole experience each time. Thank you!.
Sally C-L 12/01/2024
I received an upgraded product and received a discount on it. Very happy with the customer service.
Barb Schnitzler 12/01/2024
Very easy to install
Very easy to install.No problems at all.
Morcombe Transport 12/01/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.