Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2019
SharePoint is a web-based platform that works with Microsoft Office. Sharepoint has been an important part of many company foundations since its inception. SharePoint’s primary function is document management and storage, but it can be configured for many uses. These vary from one company to the next. Some companies use SharePoint to create websites, others use it as a secure location for storing, organizing, sharing, and accessing important information company-wide, keeping all employees abreast of events, announcements, and notifications. Since SharePoint works with Office, it can be used in conjunction with Office apps.
Sharepoint Server 2019 now offers new, improved features and enhancements. SharePoint includes Enterprise Content Management, business intelligence, enterprise search, personal sites, and Newsfeed. All you need is a browser like Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. According to Microsoft, there are over 190 million users spread over 200,000 customer organizations that use SharePoint, showing how widespread the Sharepoint Server is. Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2019 continues rich history with new features, updated reliability, more security, and more functionality than in previous versions.
- Access Services Supports Send Email: The Access Services application supports Send Email for sending email messages from apps.
- Communication Sites: Communication sites are let you share news, stories, get messages to people, and share announcements and documents and files company-wide. Hero web part displays up to five items with images, text, and links to help bring attention to important content. Create communication sites from SharePoint Home without requiring the assistance of IT. This saves time and cuts down on relying on other departments.
- Fast Site Creation: SharePoint Server 2019 lets users create new sites in seconds. Sharepoint Server 2019 is faster and easier than ever.
- Increased Storage File Size: Sharepoint 2019 Server supports storing files up to 15 GB in SharePoint document libraries.
- Modern Lists and Libraries: SharePoint Server 2019 includes modern performance for lists and libraries in team sites that match SharePoint Online.
- Improved Sharing Features: SharePoint Server 2019 promotes better sharing experiences with a simplified sharing UI. Share links to content with anyone in your company. Get a warning when sharing with big groups or when sharing a large number of items.
- Improved Site Pages, Modern Web parts, and Authoring: SharePoint Server 2019 has modern site pages and modern web parts on team sites.
- Modern Search Experience: SharePoint Server delivers a modern search experience. Users see results before they type and updated results as they type. The search results page shows an overview of search results, grouped by type. See all the results of each type at a glance.
- Built-in PDF Viewer SharePoint Server 2019 displays PDF documents on the server. Users no longer need a PDF viewer client application.
- Improved SharePoint Home Page: A modern UI experience gives users unified access to both online and on-site pages. Users can navigate through their intranet, catch up with activity at a glance. The SharePoint home page is the launching point for users to create modern sites on a self-service basis.
Also included in SharePoint Server: SMTP authentication when sending emails Sync files with OneDrive sync client (NGSC). Sharepoint Server 2019 is ideal for keeping your company focused, your team working together, and Your company’s important information in one place.