Microsoft Windows 10 Pro N
Get Windows 10 Pro N and enjoy all the features of Windows 10 Home plus enterprise-grade security, powerful management tools like single sign-on, and enhanced productivity with remote desktop and Cortana. Licensed for 1 PC or Mac.
The "N" editions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro include the same functionality as the standard edition, except that they do not include certain media-related technologies (Windows Media Player, Camera, Music, Films & TV) and do not include the Skype app.
Simple and flexible management: The management of your device, identity, and application has been simplified for more efficient business.
- Frictionless management & seamless work
- Easy control over mobile devices and PCs
- Simultaneous management on multiple devices
Strengthened protection: Microsoft does more in Windows 10 Pro N to protect your business information, personal identities, and equipment.
- Simple & secure multifactor authentication is provided.
- Windows Defender System Guard is used for preventing startup attacks.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP) is used for avoiding accidental data loss.
- Hard encryption is offered: BitLocker & BitLocker to Go (for external devices).
Windows 10 Pro N combines the Windows you already know and adds great improvements you’ll love. Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly. And Windows 10 Pro N has more built-in security features than ever to help protect against malicious software.
Right for business
- Join your Domain: You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
- Enhanced encryption: Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
- Remote log-in: Windows 10 Pro N enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
- Virtual machines: Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
- Your apps in the Store: Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications
Multi-doing: Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four things on the screen at once. Is your screen getting crowded? Create virtual desktops to get more space and work with just the items you want. Plus, all your notifications and key settings are collected on one easy-to-reach screen.
Microsoft Edge: It’s the all-new browser designed to make the web work the way you do. Write or type directly on webpages and share your mark-ups with others. You’ll like the reading view that clears away distractions. There’s also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
Continuum: The best screen is always the one you’re on because Windows 10 optimizes your experience for your activity and device. Onscreen features adapt for easy navigation and apps scale smoothly from the smallest to the largest displays.
Uniquely yours with Windows Hello: Your Windows 10 device recognizes you and acknowledges your presence in truly personal ways. With Windows Hello, your device greets you by name and lights up in recognition, waving you through log-in and freeing you from having to remember or type in a password.
Gaming and Xbox: Play your Xbox One games on your Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet. Use the Game DVR feature to record your greatest hero moves and send to your friends instantly, without leaving your game.
Cortana: For Windows users who have grown jealous of Apple user’s reliance on Siri or Amazon user’s connection to Alexa, they can now brag about just how well-integrated Cortana is to Windows 10 Pro N. Cortana can be activated by voice, touch, or typing, and she can help you stay organized, find things that you are looking for, and manage your digital life. She is optional, so you do have the ability, if you wish, to turn her off.
Game Mode: Gamers will be pleased to know that Microsoft Windows 10 Pro N now has a Game Mode that automatically gives your games more system resources when you are playing them. You now also can play Xbox games in native 4K. And a new Game Bar lets you stream the gameplay and share clips of your game with others.
Dark Mode: You don't have to be jealous of Mac and Android users. In Windows 10, you can turn on dark mode, too. Just go to Settings (Windows key + I), then select “Personalization.” Choose “Colors,” and, finally, under “App Mode,” choose “Dark.”