- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro N
Get Windows 10 Pro N and enjoy all the features of Windows 10 Home plus enterprise-grade security, powerful management tools like single sign-on, and enhanced productivity with remote desktop and Cortana. Licensed for 1 PC or Mac.
The "N" editions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro include the same functionality as the standard edition, except that they do not include certain media-related technologies (Windows Media Player, Camera, Music, Films & TV) and do not include the Skype app.
Simple and flexible management: The management of your device, identity, and application has been simplified for more efficient business.
- Frictionless management & seamless work
- Easy control over mobile devices and PCs
- Simultaneous management on multiple devices
Strengthened protection: Microsoft does more in Windows 10 Pro N to protect your business information, personal identities, and equipment.
- Simple & secure multifactor authentication is provided.
- Windows Defender System Guard is used for preventing startup attacks.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP) is used for avoiding accidental data loss.
- Hard encryption is offered: BitLocker & BitLocker to Go (for external devices).
Windows 10 Pro N combines the Windows you already know and adds great improvements you’ll love. Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly. And Windows 10 Pro N has more built-in security features than ever to help protect against malicious software.
Right for business
- Join your Domain: You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
- Enhanced encryption: Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
- Remote log-in: Windows 10 Pro N enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
- Virtual machines: Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
- Your apps in the Store: Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications
- Multi-doing: Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four things on the screen at once. Is your screen getting crowded? Create virtual desktops to get more space and work with just the items you want. Plus, all your notifications and key settings are collected on one easy-to-reach screen.
- Microsoft Edge: It’s the all-new browser designed to make the web work the way you do. Write or type directly on webpages and share your mark-ups with others. You’ll like the reading view that clears away distractions. There’s also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
- Continuum: The best screen is always the one you’re on because Windows 10 optimizes your experience for your activity and device. Onscreen features adapt for easy navigation and apps scale smoothly from the smallest to the largest displays.
- Uniquely yours with Windows Hello: Your Windows 10 device recognizes you and acknowledges your presence in truly personal ways. With Windows Hello, your device greets you by name and lights up in recognition, waving you through log-in and freeing you from having to remember or type in a password.
- Gaming and Xbox: Play your Xbox One games on your Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet. Use the Game DVR feature to record your greatest hero moves and send them to your friends instantly, without leaving your game.
- Cortana: For Windows users who have grown jealous of Apple user’s reliance on Siri or Amazon user’s connection to Alexa, they can now brag about just how well-integrated Cortana is to Windows 10 Pro N. Cortana can be activated by voice, touch, or typing, and she can help you stay organized, find things that you are looking for, and manage your digital life. She is optional, so you do have the ability, if you wish, to turn her off.
- Game Mode: Gamers will be pleased to know that Microsoft Windows 10 Pro N now has a Game Mode that automatically gives your games more system resources when you are playing them. You now also can play Xbox games in native 4K. And a new Game Bar lets you stream the gameplay and share clips of your game with others.
- Dark Mode: You don't have to be jealous of Mac and Android users. In Windows 10, you can turn on dark mode, too. Just go to Settings (Windows key + I), then select “Personalization.” Choose “Colors,” and, finally, under “App Mode,” choose “Dark.”
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Exceptional Customer Support
Exceptional Customer Support. Great product at a fabulous price. Third time purchasing from Softwaredepot, and have been impressed with the whole experience each time. Thank you!.
Sally C-L 12/01/2024
I received an upgraded product and received a discount on it. Very happy with the customer service.
Barb Schnitzler 12/01/2024
Very easy to install
Very easy to install.No problems at all.
Morcombe Transport 12/01/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.