- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Best DVD ripper for Mac users to rip homemade & commercial DVDs to any format at NO.1 fast speed and original quality. The first and only tool to support all knotty DVDs (old/new DVD, 99-title DVD, damaged & unplayable DVD) and rip DVDs/ISO images/folders in all sorts of formats, including DVD to MP4, HEVC/H.265, H.264, MOV, FLV, MPEG4, AVI, QT, MP3, etc. With 350+ preset profiles, MacXDVD makes it hassle-free to back up DVD collections to a hard drive and turn them into more compact files for playback on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, PS4, etc.
You can also clone DVD to ISO image at a 1:1 ratio and copy the DVD title to MPEG2 and MKV with all/selected videos, audios, and subtitles. Digitize DVDs to protect them from scratch or damage and enjoy them anywhere anytime.
MacX Video Converter Pro is a once-in-a-generation video transcoding software architected specifically for 4K UHD. World's No.1 fast with a best quality-size tradeoff.
- Convert to any format: Convert all types of media files, including AV1, MP4, HEVC, H264, MOV, MKV, AVI, MTS, and make them playable on Mac, mobiles, TV, etc. [370+ codecs and 420+ profiles].
- Download & Record: Download video/music from 1000+ sites, inc. Facebook and Vimeo; and capture anything on desktop screen with high quality.
- Easy video editor: Edit 4K/HD videos like trim, crop, merge, rotate, subtitle, and more at your fingertips; resize 4K/2.7K/1080p video to be smaller for faster uploading and space-saving.
- Unique! It achieves record-setting "LEVEL-3" hardware acceleration. Converting a 5-min 4k video that used to take about 16 mins, now needs 1 min only on an Intel/Nvidia/AMD integrated graphic card, with the best balance in quality and size.
Main Features Include
- Rip DVD to Popular Video/Audio Formats
- Update Constantly to Rip the Latest DVDs
- World's No.1 Fast Speed and High Quality
- Back up DVD to Hard Drive/NAS with Smaller Size
- Convert DVD to iPhone, iPad, Android, HD TV
- 1:1 Copy DVD to ISO Image, MKV, MPEG-2
- Upload Homemade DVD to YouTube, Vimeo
- Adjustable Parameter Settings for Advanced Users
- Trim, Crop, Merge, Add External Subtitle
- Extract Audio and Snapshot Images from DVD
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Easy to download. Thanks a lot.
Lynette Platt 09/01/2023
Thanks again, as I needed a solution to installation at the time that was met and completed without complaint.Recognising product that you need and t a very comparable price that I could afford.
Daniel was incredibly helpful
Daniel, at SoftwareDepot was incredibly helpful to me in resolving some activation issues I was having given that I use an older iMac. I would highly recommend working with Daniel. Job well done.
Tony M. 08/30/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.