- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Microsoft Access 2010 is all about simplicity. Access 2010 empowers you to make the most of your information—even if you’re not a database expert. And, through newly added Web databases, it amplifies the power of your data, making it easier to track, report, and share with others. Your data will never be further away than your closest Web browser.
Microsoft Access 2010 is all about simplicity, with ready-to-go templates to get you going and powerful tools that stay relevant as your data grows.
Access 2010 empowers you to make the most of your information--even if you"re not a database expert. And, through newly added Web databases, Access amplifies the power of your data, making it easier to track, report, and share with others. Your data will never be further away than your closest Web browser.
Build databases faster and easier than before
Forget the learning curve. Out-of-the-box templates and reusable components make Access 2010 a fast and simple database solution.
- Get started in just a few clicks. Find new built-in templates you can start using without customization, or select templates from Office.com and customize them to meet your needs.
- Build your databases with new modular components using new Application Parts and add prebuilt Access components for common tasks to your database in a few simple clicks.
Create more impactful forms and reports
Access 2010 brings you the innovative tools you"d expect from Microsoft Office to help you easily create professional, informative forms and reports.
- Conditional formatting now supports data bars and you can now manage your conditional formatting rules from a single intuitive view.
- The addition of Office themes in Access 2010 gives you the ability to coordinate numerous database objects in just a couple of clicks and makes formatting a breeze.
Get easier access to the right tools at the right time
Locate the commands you need when you want them and where you want them.
- Easily customize the improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs. With Access 2010, you"re in control.
- Manage your database and obtain a faster, more direct route to your database tools from the new Microsoft Office Backstage view. The Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space to manage your database and customize your Access experience.
Access 2010 empowers you to be your own developer by bringing you simplified and easy-to-use tools--even if you consider yourself a database novice.
- The enhanced Expression Builder greatly simplifies your formulas and expressions with IntelliSense. Reduce errors and spend more time focusing on building your database.
- With the revamped Macro Designer, it"s now even easier for you to add basic logic to your database. If you"re an experienced Access user, you"ll find the enhancements are more intuitive for creating complex logic and enable you to extend your database application
Get a centralized landing pad for your data
Access 2010 offers easy ways to bring your data together and increase work quality.
- Include Web Services and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Business Connectivity Services data right in the applications you build. You can now connect to data sources via newly added Web Service protocol.2
- Import and link data from a broad range of other external sources such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Outlook, and more. Or, collect and update your data via e-mail--no server required.
Access your database in new ways
Newly added Access Services on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 enables you to make your databases available on the Web with new Web databases.
- Start collaborating right away. Post your databases online and then access, view, and edit them from the Web. Users without an Access client can open Web forms and reports via a browser and their changes are automatically synchronized.
Whether you"re a large corporation, small-business owner, nonprofit organization, or if you"re just looking for more efficient ways to manage your personal information, Access 2010 makes it easier to get what you need to be done more quickly, with more flexibility, and with better results.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Access 2010.
- Processor: 500 MHz or faster
- RAM: 256 MB or more
- Available Hard Drive Disk Space: 2 GB or more
- Disk Drive: CD-ROM or DVD
- Display: 2014 x 768 resolution or higher
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP1, Windows 7 or later
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.