- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows Enterprise works the way your business works. It includes features to help you protect what matters most -- your company’s data. Windows 10 Enterprise has security enhancements and features like advanced biometrics, advanced threat protection, and built-in malware protection to keep your company safe whether it is cloud-based or on-site. Windows 10 Enterprise strengthens your security and offers advanced data protection. Windows 10 Enterprise has protocols and features designed to prevent malware from running on your devices anywhere at any time.
Windows 10 Enterprise includes:
- Enterprise Data Protection: Helps prevent disclosure of sensitive information.
- Device Guard: Allows devices to be restricted to running only trusted software whether it's a desktop software, apps from the Windows store, or in-house applications. This lets you have more control over the work environment.
- Provisioning Packages: Set Windows 10 machines easier than earlier versions of the OS.
- Microsoft Passport: Provides a system for allowing users to log into Windows 10 using biometrics (fingerprint, facial scan, PIN, or password).
- Credential Guard: Additional security for login by storing derived
Deployment features in Windows 10 Enterprise include:
- Sideloading: Sideloading lets Windows Store apps to be installed on Windows machines.
- Mobile Device Management: Phones, tablets, and any device running Windows 10 can be centrally managed by IT. Windows 10 machines can connect to a Mobile Device Management (MDM) server that will enroll and configure the devices and can apply updates and enforce the in-house policies governing usage.
- Azure Active Directory Features: Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft's multi-tenant, cloud-based directory and identity management service providing single sign-on access to thousands of SaaS applications like Office365, Salesforce.com, DropBox, and Concur. Microsoft integrates Azure AD with Windows to reduce the number of passwords users will need to remember. By linking Windows 10 devices to Azure AD, users can sign into Windows using their Azure AD account and password. The same devices can be automatically enrolled in a mobile device management service simultaneously.
- Granular UX Control: Allows IT managers lock down the user interface of a Windows device and restrict the machine to performing a specific task.
- Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer: For older intranet sites can’t properly render or act up in new browsers. Internet Explorer (IE) 11 offers Enterprise mode to work better with older by allowing newer browser features that could cause errors to be disabled. There are also tools for management and monitoring of compatibility.
- Device Encryption: Device Encryption is enabled so all drives are encrypted and can only be unlocked by someone with the account password. Device Encryption uses BitLocker and 128-bit AES symmetric encryption, and it supports a recovery mechanism that allows recovery key to be stored in Active Directory Domain Services.
- Group Policy Management: Windows 10 physical and virtual machines and devices can be managed using Group Policy settings. This lets IT configure user computers company-wide
Windows 10 Enterprise system requirements
Windows 10 Enterprise is built with the success of your business in mind. Its business-focused features and powerful business tools make it ideal for deployment in your business.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800x600
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.