- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
How do you solve problems like a professional? You can if you have the right tools such as the Microsoft Office Professional 2016.
Working Together is a Breeze
Work like a professional as this latest edition of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional for PC now has more features and tools that you can think of it as your office extension also. You can even share files online in order to access them when you’re on the go. Specifically, here’s what you get with Office 2016 Professional:
A whole range of Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook, OneNote) with lots of enhancements such as the following:
- Word – you can collaborate with others in real-time by inviting others to access your Word documents with new Share buttons. Invited users can edit files on the web even if they do not have an Office 365 subscription and lets you know who contributed to the changes made with your shared documents. You can even take a PDF document and edit it in Word.
- Excel – MS Office 2016 Professional now has additional chart designs and visualization styles or options like waterfall matrices or charts to help you track changes of values over time and period, sunburst chart to help you illustrate layered information or data, and whisker plots so you can tackle statistical variations clearly.
- Other Office Professional 2016 enhancement includes real-time co-authoring for PowerPoint, Publisher is still as functional as it was before, and Access is continuously improved to make it relevant always.
- You can share PowerPoint presentations by just sending a link to your file or use the Free Office Presentation Service feature to deliver it to a specific audience and have them join you regardless of where you are.
- With Microsoft Access, you can make a list and summarise information and data from a query or table.
- The online photo printing feature of Microsoft Publisher 2016 lets save time in making a hard copy of images that you gather.
- OneNote’s amazing function and the feature is that you can now embed Excel files, diagrams, audio or video files, and other types of office files. In addition, your organized notes can be saved and accessed online and synchronized to other devices.
- With Outlook 2016, you can share files to your OneDrive files as you share and send them to other users.
- Create ideas with the help of a keyboard, mouse, pen, and touch through the Tell Me feature, that has been introduced with the latest software and programs such as Microsoft Office Professional 2016 download. With this option, you can type what you want help with and the feature will provide you instructions on how the task can be completed.
- With more themes available when you download Microsoft Office 2016 Professional, you now have better options to choose from to suit your mood. Why not try to use a template from the Start screen, then let it choose set up and design for you while you gather ideas, data, and other forms of content?
- Bing-powered Insight feature for access to relevant information all over the web.
It will be inevitable for users to upgrade to this latest edition of Microsoft Office Professional 2016. The good news is that you only need to ensure the following minimum requirements are met for your system so you can enjoy the features, advantages, and benefits that go along with an Office Professional 2016 download:
- CPU: Processor requirements – at least 1 GHz or faster x 86 or x64 bit processor packed with SSE2.
- Operating System: Windows 8 or later version, Windows Server 2008 with R2, and Windows Server 2012.
- Memory: Minimum of 1GB for 32bit and 2 GB for 64 bit.
- Hard Disk: At least 3 GB free space on your hard disk.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend Softwaredepot!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend Softwaredepot and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Softwaredepot and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Softwaredepot.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.